Surplus Assets of
ERJ CNC Tool & Die Inc.
Custom Machining & Stamping Facility
Tuesday, May 27, 2014
1:00 PM EDT
InspectionTuesday, May 27, 2014 from 8:00 A.M. to start of auction.
RemovalSmall Items: Wednesday, May 28 before 5:00 P.M.
Remaining Items: Friday, June 6 before 5:00 P.M.
LocationERJ CNC Tool & Die Inc.
287B Deerhurst Dr., Brampton, Ontario, Canada, L6T 5K3
CUSTOM MACHINING & STAMPING FACILITY FEATURING: (2) OKUMA MCV-A, large capacity CNC bridge type vertical machining centers with 50 taper spindles & tool changers; DANLY SS2-300-108-84 SSDC press; (4) OKUMA CNC turning centers; CHEVALIER FSG-1632AD hydraulic surface grinder; CHEVALIER FSG-618M surface grinder; HEPBURN 20 ton double girder free standing crane system; CANADIAN CRANE 5 ton single girder free standing crane system; TOYOTA LPG forklift; HYSTER LPG forklift; (3) air compressors; T-JAW 500 vertical bandsaw; 5’ radial arm drill with box table; MILLER 3’ radial arm drill with box table; BURGMASTER CNC horizontal machining center with FANUC CNC control; TOP WELL heavy duty vertical milling machine; TOS heavy duty vertical milling machine; MILLER welders; (3) FIRST vertical milling machines; 500 ton press Vibro-pads; LARGE ASSORTMENT of tooling, power tools, 50 taper tool holders, machine vises, angle plates and box tables, saw horses, lifting chains and accessories, hydraulic jack systems, lathes & MORE!
GANTRY TYPE VERTICAL MACHINING CENTERS
- OKUMA MCV 20 A gantry type CNC vertical machining center with OKUMA OSP control, 150” X 59” table, travels; X-157”, Y-78”, Z-17”, 84” between columns, 60” max. under spindle, 22000 lbs. max. table load, speeds to 6000 RPM, CAT 50 taper, 24 ATC, coolant s/n 1122
- OKUMA MCV 16A gantry type CNC vertical machining center with FANUC 15M control, 110” X 39” table, travels; X-118”, Y-62”, Z-15 ¾ ”, 65” between columns, 54” max. under spindle, speeds to 2000 RPM, CAT 50 taper, 24 ATC, coolant s/n 0218 5606
CNC TURNING CENTERS
- (3) OKUMA LB15 CNC turning center with OKUMA OSP control 15.75" swing, 9.84" max turning diameter, 19.69" max turning length, spindle bore 2.12", speeds to 3500 RPM, 12 station turret, tailstock
- OKUMA LR15 CNC turning center with OKUMA OSP control 17.72" swing, 11.81" max turning diameter, 23.62" max turning length, spindle bore 2.12", speeds to 3500 RPM, 10 station upper turret, 8 station lower turret, tailstock s/n 0410/2017
CNC HORIZONTAL MACHINING CENTER
- BURGMASTER HTC 330 horizontal CNC machining center with FANUC O-M control, 46 ½ “ X 33” table, travels; X-36”, Y-24”, Z-14”, CAT 50 taper, 30 ATC s/n 245064
MACHINE SHOP EQUIPMENT
- TOS FB40V vertical milling machine with 70” X 22” table s/n 17071
- TOPWELL TW-105 bed type vertical milling machine with 59” X 13” table, speeds to 3800, RPM, MITUTOYO 2 axis DRO s/n 866608
- FIRST LC185VS vertical milling machine with 8” X 50” table, speeds to 4500 RPM, HEIDENHAIN 2 axis DRO s/n 2090485
- LAGUN FT-1S vertical milling machine with 9” X 48” table, speeds to 3000 RPM, HEIDENHAIN 2 axis DRO, power table feed s/n n/a
- FIRST LC1 ½ VS vertical milling machine with 9” X 42” table, speeds to 3500 RPM, HEIDENHAIN 2 axis DRO s/n 91026497
- DEAN SMITH & GRACE 21” X 56” engine lathe with 3 ½ ” bore threading s/n 28848
- CHEVALIER FSG-1632AD 16” X 32” hydraulic surface grinder with wheel dresser, coolant s/n G384A004
- CHEVALIER FSG-618 manual surface grinder s/n A 3918002
- CESPEL RFH75-2000 7’ radial arm drill with 18” dia. column, box table s/n 18944
- BERGONZI FS 1000 4’ radial arm drill with 10” dia. column, box table s/n n/a
- EMPIRE EF 2430 shot blast cabinet s/n C8968
- T JAW 500D vertical band saw s/n n/a
- VERTICUT 115B vertical band saw s/n 3776
SS DC PRESSDANLY SS2-300-108-84 straight side double crank press with 300 ton cap, 108” X 84” bed, 16” stroke, 50” shut height, 8” adjustment, 20 SPM s/n 55088301
- HEPBURN free standing crane system with 36’ span 10 ton double girder bridge crane, approx. 75’ runway, bus bar, rails, & uprights
- CANADIAN CRANE free standing crane system with 17 ½ ’ span 5 ton single girder bridge crane, approx. 50’ runway, bus bar, rails, & upright
- HYSTER S120A 12000 lbs LPG forklift with 220” vertical lift s/n 1624003129V
- MILLER MP-45E MIG welder with wire feed cables & gun s/n HJ158407
- MILLER SYNCROWAVE 250 TIG welder with cables & gun
ALSO:Tool holders, tooling, machine vises, angle plates, box tables, measuring instruments, lifting accessories, saw horses, fasteners, and much more.
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
This sale will be conducted in CDN funds.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.