Assets of a
Digital Printing Components Manufacturer
Large Surplus Equipment Sale
Tuesday, November 14, 2017
10:30 AM EST
Monday, November 13 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Wednesday, November 15 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Tuesday, November 28 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationDigital Printing Components Manufacturer
5030 Timberlea Blvd., Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, L4W 2S5
Huge Offering of clean room laboratory equipment consisting of: Electronics manufacturing equipment, Stainless steel foil pickling and winding equipment, foil straightening & cutting equipment, circuit board screen printers, subatomic electronic microscope, LEICA microscopes, portable lab hoods, lab ovens, vacuum chambers, spare machine parts & components, waste water treatment, air compressors, chillers, fastener hardware, general machining & fabricating equipment, LISTA cabinets, rolling tool chests, adjustable racking, general plant support equipment, late model forklifts & reach trucks, cafeteria furniture, commercial grade kitchen equipment & MUCH MORE!
DIGITAL ELECTRON MICROSCOPE
- HITACHI S-2700 digital scanning electron microscope with pc based control and data acquisition, 4NM resolution, X 300,000 magnification, max 30KV accelerating voltage, auto bias 2 - stage electromagnetic alignment, 3 - stage electromagnetic reduction system, 4 - opening movable aperture, inert gas booster s/n: 0705
COIL & METAL FOIL PROCESSING LINES
- CHEMCUT CS-24 25" caustic etcher consisting of digital microprocessor control, (3) variable speed conveyors, (3) rinse sections, strip section, etch section and developer section, rinse and dry section, s/n: 062-217
- CHEMCUT XLI molybdenum etcher consisting of BJORK SERVICES component developer, molybdenum component fabrication etcher, BJORK SERVICES component stripper, MORTON ELECTRONIC MATERIALS stripper filter box and MORTON ELECTRONIC MATERIALS auto feed monitor with nitric oxide sensors s/n: 0657001
- CHEMCUT 107-810 22" tunnel type alkaline coil cleaning system with ALLEN BRADLEY DL20 plc control, FARED 22" variable speed 22" un-coiler/splicer, CHEMCUT tunnel type alkaline cleaner and caustic spray bath s/n: 062-461
- CHEMCUT CS400-24 24" tunnel type alkaline coil cleaning system with developer system, rinse and dry, optical feed and bleed s/n: 062394
- (2) HOLLMULLER COMBISTEM 20" tunnel type conveyor cleaning and drying system s/n: KTPAH-131-04-TI
- KAMFLEX 711 stainless steel tunnel type parts cleaner with 6" variable speed conveyor s/n: N/A
- FARED stainless steel foil coil processing line with WINDOWS pc based control consisting of (2) FARED robotic 20.5" capacity vertical tensioning straighteners with variable speed control and FIFE laser gauges, WESTERN MAGNUM tape masking machine, FARED/WESTERN MAGNUM XRL180 photo resistive laminator, FIFE laser gauge, FARED automatic cut-to-length pneumatic shear s/n: N/A
- DELPHAX CR2000 digital 22" duplex printing system s/n: CR150
- MOORE MIDAX 300 business form color printer with AMETEK touch screen control s/n: 1048 BV
- DENNISON PRESIDAX 1440 high speed business form printer s/n: N/A
- ACCUPRINT AP 30 6000 T high resolution printer s/n: 601144
- (6) DELPHAX S10000 tag printer modules s/n: N/A
- INTEGRATED TECHNOLOGIES 12" automatic tunnel type spay coater with 13" X 3" aperture, single head spray gun, tunnel type air cooled drying system s/n: N/A
- AUTOROLL EXACTRA 180 2 color 26" X 26" screen printing presses s/n: 53551/53550/473173
- (2) AMERICAN ULTRAVIOLET CO. through type 6" ultraviolet dryer s/n: n/a
- DUPONT/VACREL SMVL-300 26" high volume, high speed vacuum laminator s/n: 341-433
- (2) DUPONT RISTON HRL 23" high volume, high speed bench type laminator, s/n 445/1627
- DUPONT RISTON LC-2400 28" high volume, high speed floor type laminator s/n: n/a
- WESTERN MAGNUM XRL180 high volume, high speed bench type photo resistive laminator s/n: 9377
LABORATORY AND QUALITY CONTROL
- OPTIBEAM 5050 photo printer exposure system with 26" X 30" table capacity, pneumatic clamping, HITACHI dual inspection camera system s/n: MG-00192
- DELPHAX FLN SS laser flatness tester with WINDOWS pc based control
- MICROZONE V6-MW-99-I 74" x 38" x 30" laboratory fume exhaust hood s/n: 805-0670
- (4) CANADIAN CABINETS 76-MI-97-T 29"x29"x70" bench type laboratory fume exhaust hood s/n: L2678
- (2) CANADIAN CABINETS 76-MI-97-T floor type 29"x70"x76" laboratory fume exhaust hood s/n: 11275/1171
- (20) LEICA G27 bench top microscope with BAUSCH & LOMB adjustable light source s/n: N/A
- NIKON OPTIPHOT bench top microscope s/n: 60846
- OPTICOM QUALIFIER 30 30" optical comparator with power cross sliding table, power table elevation, D2D 2 axis DRO, s/n n/a
- (2) NIKON V-12 12" optical comparator with NIKON SC-102 d.r.o s/n: 0T1097
- DELPHAX video inspection system consisting of (1) NIKON SMZ-1 microscope with BOLAN-JENNER power supply, HITACHI color ccd camera with monitor, HARIG 3" indexing head and MFG N/A blow tester s/n: N/A
- (2) DELPHAX SWS automatic 3-dimensional video inspection system with SONY XC-75 ccd inspection camera, 24" X 36" X 3" granite surface plate, 16" X 16" vacuum table, s/n n/a
- (3) DELPHAX CS automatic 3-dimensional video inspection system with WINDOWS PC based control and data acquisition, (2) CNC controlled axis, 24"x24" aluminum work table, ALLIED GUPPY ccd inspection camera, 30" X 36" X 6" granite surface plate, s/n n/a
- COLE PARMER 49910-20 automatic 3-dimensional video measuring and inspection system with 36"x30" drilled and tapped 1" O.C. aluminum table, SONY XC-75 ccd inspection camera, s/n: 0177
- DELPHAX laser inspection unit with PARKER VB adjustable head unit, MITUTOYO dro, FESTO limit switches 36" X 6" measuring capacity,48" X 36" X 6" granite surface plate, s/n:13262
- MICRO-VU M517 bridge type video coordinate measuring and inspection machine with PC WINDOWS based control and data acquisition software, 20"x27" power sliding table, 32" between housings, 12" under the rail, 39"x44"x8" granite surface plate with stand, s/n 9427
- JAVELIN ELECTRONICS JV-4100 dual camera bench type color video inspection system, s/n n/a
- DELPHAX FT-525 analog card tester s/n: 525001
- LEYBOLD HERAEUS TRIVAC 65 m3/h per hour vacuum pump s/n: N/A
VACUUM AND LABORATORY BATCH OVENS
- (2) LINDBERG BLUE M01450A laboratory ovens with digital microprocessor control, 2.6KW capacity, 220 degree C max temperature, 20" X 16" X 20" cabinet s/n: N/A
- DESPATCH LDB SERIES double door electric heat treating batch oven with DESPATCH DES2000 microprocessor control, 3.6KW capacity, 204 degree C max temperature, 24" X 36" X 34" stainless steel 15 tier cabinet s/n: 157182
- DESPATCH LDB SERIES double door electric heat treating batch oven with DESPATCH DIGITRONIC microprocessor control, 3.6KW capacity, 204 degree C max temperature, 24" X 36" X 34" 15 tier cabinet s/n: 130009
- (2) DESPATCH LAC SERIES double door electric heat treating batch oven with PROTOCOL PLUS microprocessor control, 3.6KW capacity, 204 degree C max temperature, 24" X 24" x 36" 15 tier cabinet s/n: N/A
- LABLINE INSTRUMENTS 3499M-3 electric heat treating batch oven with IMPERIAL IV microprocessor control, 3.0KW capacity, 250 degree C max temperature, 22" X 20" X 20" stainless steel cabinet s/n: 1449
- DESPATCH LD2-17 SERIES double door electric heat treating batch oven with analog control, 3.6KW capacity, 208 degree C max temperature, 22" X 36" X 36" 15 tier cabinet s/n: 8871
- THERMOLYNE 9000 electric heat treating batch oven with digital microprocessor control, 2.2KW capacity, 300 degree C max temperature, 17" X 18" X 16" 17 tier cabinet s/n: 1093971248782
- LINDBERG-BLUE G01340A electric laboratory over with EUROTHERM digital microprocessor control, 1.9KW capacity, 260 degree C max temperature, 27" X 17.5" X 16" stainless steel 5 tier cabinet s/n: Y265G-360367-ZG
- LINDERBERG BLUE OV-490A-V electric laboratory oven with STABIL-THERM digital microprocessor control, 2.5KW, 260 degree C max temperature, 16" X 16" X 18" 6 tier stainless steel cabinet s/n: OV-2127
- BAXTER DN-43 electric laboratory over with microprocessor control, 0.6KW capacity, 202 degree C max temperature, 17.5" X 16.5" X 17.5" stainless steel 10 tier cabinet s/n: 181003
- (2) COLE PARMER 52000-70 stainless steel batch oven with SYRELEC digital microprocessor control, 2.2KW capacity, 350 degree C max temperature, 17.5" X 18" X 25" 17 tier cabinet s/n: 686931226792/786950251798
- DELPHAX VACUUM 15A #1 stainless steel electric vacuum oven with EDWARDS vacuum pump and OMRON digital vacuum controllers, 27" dia. X 63" length stainless steel tank, vacuum gauge, temperature probes s/n: N/A
- TM VACUUM PRODUCTS V/1G-1203-24 stainless steel electric vacuum oven with WATLOW 93 digital microprocessor control, EDWARDS vacuum PUMP, 2.2KW capacity, 350 degree C max equivalent temperature,17" dia. X 25.5 length" s/n: 0510700505
- HERAEUS VT5050EKP vacuum oven with MICROTUNE WEST 021 digital microprocessor control,3.3KW capacity, 400 degree C max equivalent temperature, 18" X 18" x 18" stainless steel 3 tier cabinet s/n: 8616686
- FISHER SCIENTIFIC ISOTEMP VACUUM OVEN 2828 vacuum oven with digital microprocessor control, 1.5KW capacity, 350 degree C max equivalent temperature, 17" X 11" X 12' 2 tier cabinet s/n: 9040098
- (2) NATIONAL APPLIANCE COMPANY 5851 vacuum oven with analog control, 1KW capacity, 400 degree C max equivalent temperature, 11" X 19" 11" 8 tier cabinet s/n: N/A
- ENGINEERED PRODUCTS 39' x 30' x 10' all bolted freestanding mezzanine with corrugated steel and plywood flooring, access ladder and hand rail, s/n n/a
- (2) UNIVERSAL HANDLING EQUIPMENT MODEL 209 hydraulic dock mounted waste compactors with 10hp power pack, s/n: n/a (roll off boxes not included)
- ACG TECHNOLOGY/PRECISION ENGINEERING 732 packed scrubber system with PRECISION ENGINEERING APA 090 411-45 composite scrubber, 1800L composite holding tank with 2 centrifugal pump, 1HP agitator, PULSATRON electronic metering pump and LISLE METRIX digital PH controller s/n: ET.169.2.1
- ZENON AQUA-PURE reverse osmosis water treatment plant with ALLEN BRADLEY PANELVIEW plc control and integration, (3) GENERAL ELECTRIC composite salt/resin holding tanks with PEMTAIR digital regenerators, ZENON 3 bank skid mounted reverse osmosis purification system with AQUA PURE stainless steel filters, 3785L capacity clean water holding tank with AQ UAFINE ultraviolet disinfection unit, FILTERITE cartridge filtration, 5hp stainless steel centrifugal pump s/n: N/A
- DAMARK SM1620 16" X 20" heat sealer s/n: 000926
- GARDNER DENVER ELECTRASCREW 20HP tank mounted screw type air compressor s/n: N/A
- GARDNER DENVER EBERDB 20HP tank mounted screw type air compressor s/n: M23596
- HIROSS KBC130 refrigerated air dryer s/n: N/A
- PPC DHA AMLOC desiccant type air dryer s/n: N/A
- DOMNICK HUNTER H2 OIL-X oil water separator s/n: N/A
- DELTA NO. 12 speed lathe with 36" in between centers, 12" swing, speeds to 3600rpm s/n: N/A
- DOOSAN (2007) B20T-5 electric forklift with 4000 lbs capacity, 187" max vertical reach, 48 Volt battery and charger, s/n H6-00204
- CROWN (2005) SC4540-40 electric forklift with 4000 lbs capacity, 190" max vertical reach, 36 Volt battery and charger, s/n 9A164619
- RAYMOND DR30TT electric deep reach truck with 3000 lbs capacity, 240" max vertical reach, 36 Volt battery and charger, s/n EZ-A-9402429
- RAYMOND DR25TT electric deep reach truck with 2500 lbs capacity, 233" max vertical reach, 36 Volt battery and charger, s/n EZ-A-99-12284
- RAYMOND 233-OPC electric order picker with 2200 lbs capacity, 120" max reach, 24 Volt battery and charger, s/n 233-98-01380
- BT LSF1200 electric ride on stacker with 2000 lbs capacity, 130" max vertical reach, 24 Volt battery and charger, s/n 141603
- TOYOTA 6HBW20 electric pallet truck with 27"x42" forks, battery and onboard charger, s/n 15350
- BT PPT 1250E electric pallet truck with 20"x42" forks, battery and onboard charger, s/n 179593 AA
- CROWN PE3520-60 electric pallet truck with 27"x48" forks, battery and onboard charger, s/n 6A134770
- CROWN PW3520-60 electric pallet truck with 27"x48" forks, battery and onboard charger, s/n 6A134981
COMMERCIAL RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT
- FOSTER QH-CB-T double door restaurant grade freezer
- IDEAL stainless steel 54" X 30" X 34" double door food prep station
- GARLAND combination 4 burner/grill gas stove
- GARLAND overhead broiler
- GARLAND stainless steel double sided gas deep fryer
- IDEAL 72" X 30" X 34" 3 stainless steel 3 door food prep station
- HOBART WM-5H stainless steel commercial dish washer
- IDEAL 24" X 24" X 12" stainless steel double sink
- (3) IDEAL 30" X 60" X 64" stainless steel food prep stations
- MELITTA AROMATECHNIC hot water dispenser
- IDEAL 3 station hot table with infrared lamps and sneeze guard
- IDEAL combination double door refrigerator/cold serving station
- MEDELE IDEA1000 double pot soup warmer
- IDEAL stainless steel cold storage display case
- GARLAND 40" X 96" stainless steel exhaust hood with PYROCHEM stand alone fire suppression system
- (3) KENMORE refrigerators
ALSO:(50+) sections of medium duty pallet racking 15' height x 12' cross members x 3' wide, large quantity of metro wire racks, huge quantity of plastic parts bins, 25+ collapsible shelving units, 25+ LISTA type work benches and tool cabinets, 20+ MASTERCRAFT & GRAY toolboxes, 100+ high boy cabinets, 20+ step ladders, 5+ hydraulic pallet trucks, 30+ AR LINK ESD static benches, 10+ STARRETT and FOWLER granite surface plates, large quantity of electronic components and spare parts consisting of reliance VFD drives, ALLEN BRADLEY VFD drives, spools of power and control wire, TEKTRONICS,PANASONIC and HP portable oscilloscopes, huge office furniture offering consisting of desks, credenzas, book shelves, cubicle units, filing cabinets, cabinets, lunch room furniture and much more!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.