Plastic Extrusion and Thermoforming Facility
Wednesday, October 28, 2015
1:00 PM EST
InspectionWednesday, October 28 from 8:00 A.M. to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Thursday, October 29 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Friday, November 6 by 5:00 P.M.
414 Atwell Drive, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M9W 5C3
FEATURING: COMPLETE PLASTIC P.E.T sheet extruding line consisting of: QINGDAO (2007) 15-36 (7) zone parallel twin screw plastic extruder, ancillary (4) zone 25hp extruder, S40 hopper dryer, (2) 6” twin cylinder hydraulic mold screens, 38” p.e.t sheet die, hydraulic (3) roll p.e.t sheet roller, 11’ x 3’ cooling conveyor, twin roll winder with controller etc.; HUNG HUA HSC-750850 plastic thermoforming machine with SIEMENS CNC control; HUNG HUA (2008) SC-540760 plastic thermoforming machine with SIEMENS CNC control; HONG HUA (2006) HSC-510570C plastic thermoforming machine with PLC control; ECKERT & ZIEGLER MONOMAT 50 plastic extruder; OFFERING of vacuum pumps, ALFA LAVAL heat exchangers, thermoformer parts, extruder dies and MORE!
QINGDAO XINDACHENG PLASTIC EXTRUDER P.E.T SHEET LINE
- QINGDAO XINDACHENG (2007) 15-36 (7) zone parallel twin screw plastic extruder with 300kg output, 4000rpm, 175hp drive, 82’ per minute max output, QINGDAO XINDACHENG stainless steel hopper with 2hp feeder s/n 2008-2
- QINGDAO XINDACHENG ancillary (4) zone 25hp extruder s/n n/a
- QINGDAO XINDACHENG S40 hopper dryer with 180° max drying temp s/n XHD 400
- (2) QINGDAO XINDACHENG 6” twin cylinder hydraulic mould screen s/n n/a
- QINGDAO XINDACHENG 38” p.e.t sheet die with 1/64”- 5/64” sheet thickness
- QINGDAO XINDACHENG hydraulic (3) roll p.e.t sheet roller s/n n/a
- QINGDAO XINDACHENG 11’ x 3’ cooling conveyor s/n n/a
- QINGDAO XINDACHENG twin roll winder with controller s/n n/a
- HUNG HUA HSC-750850 plastic thermoforming machine with SIEMENS cnc control, (2) mould heating plates, 29” x 33” forming area, 3 15/16” forming depth, 27” sheet roll diameter, 400-720 cycles p/hour max speed s/n n/a
- HUNG HUA (2008) SC-540760 plastic thermoforming machine with SIEMENS cnc control, mould heating plate, 21’ x 30’ forming area, 3 15/16’ forming depth, 31 ½” sheet roll diameter, 31 ½” cutting width, 340” max cutting length s/n n/a
- HONG HUA (2006) HSC-510570C plastic thermoforming machine with mould heating plate, 20” x 22” forming area, 3 15/16” forming depth, 27” sheet roll diameter, 250” max cutting length s/n TO1
- ECKERT & ZIEGLER MONOMAT 50 plastic extruder s/n 50-5065
ANCILLARY EQUIPMENTLARGE OFFERING of vacuum pumps, alfa laval heat exchangers, thermoformer parts, extruder dies and more
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.