DEL Equipment Limited
CNC turning and Fabricating Online Auction
Bidding Closes: Thursday, June 7, 2018
11:00 AM EDT
InspectionWednesday, June 6 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
RemovalSmall items: Thursday, June 7 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Friday, June 15 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationDEL Equipment Limited
139 Laird Drive, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M4G 3V6
FEATURING: PACIFIC 175 ton x 14’ hydraulic press brake; PEARSON 14’ x ½” hydraulic shear; SCOTISH MACHINE TOOL CORP 12’ x ¼” mechanical shear; OKUMA LH35, CNC turning center; WASINO LJ-102M, CNC turning center; OKUMA LB15, CNC turning center; CNC plasma/oxy cutting table; PULLMAX nibbler; MEUSER engine lathe; ASSORTMENT OF horizontal saws, multi-spindle and heavy duty drill presses, GE robotic welding cell & MORE!
- MFG. UNKNOWN CNC cutting table with PC CNC control, 8 gas cutting heads, 1 plasma cutting head with HYPERTHERM POWERMAX 65 plasma cutter, LINATROL HL-7 optical tracer, 102”x58” table, s/n: n/a
- DELL CNC robotic welding cell with GE P50 8 axis robot, GE P50 CNC control, CANOX 650-DW welding power source, CANOX MIGMATIC C-1D-DW-50 wire feeder with cables and gun, approx. 136”x120” 3 station weld booth, s/n: H830834
- OKUMA LH35-N PLC horizontal turret lathe with OKUMA PLC control, 26” swing, 80” between centers, 3” spindle bore, speeds to 2200 RPM, 6 station turret, 15” 3 jaw chuck, steadies, chip conveyor, coolant, s/n: 5508-1590
- PACIFIC hydraulic press brake with approx. 500 ton capacity, 168” overall bending length, 144” between housings, s/n: AF0960334876
- PEARSON 14/500 mechanical shear with 173” cutting length, 122” squaring arm, 2 support arms, s/n: 10574/1
- CRAIG & DONALD mechanical shear with 156” cutting length, 111” squaring arm, 3 support arms, s/n: 39/45
- (2) RUSSELL HYDROFEED horizontal cold cut saws with 28” blade, s/n: SL942/66, n/a
- PULLMAX P5 industrial nibbler with 80mm max. plate thickness, s/n: 10256
- MEUSER & CO. engine lathe with 18” swing, approx. 66” between centers, 2” spindle bore, speeds to 1030 RPM, inch/metric threading, 10” 3 jaw chuck, steadies, s/n: 8140
- MOREY NO. 3 horizontal turret lathe with 16” swing, approx. 22” between centers, 1.5” spindle bore, 6 station turret, 9” 3 jaw chuck, coolant, s/n: n/a
- PARKSON 2T horizontal milling machine with 49”x10” table, speeds to 360 RPM, 8” machine vise, PARKSON vertical milling head attachment, s/n: n/a
- BROWN & SHARPE NO. 3-26” horizontal gear hobber with 2.5” max. tool size, 12.5” travel, s/n: n/a
- BARNES multi-head drill press with speeds to 478 RPM, 40”x14” table, s/n: 023
- B. ELLIOTT & CO. power hacksaw, s/n: n/a
- MFG. UNKNOWN hydraulic keyseater with approx. 26” stroke, s/n: n/a
- MFG. UNKNOWN hydraulic h-frame shop press with approx. 12” stroke, s/n: n/a
- MFG. UNKNOWN dual side pneumatic punch press, s/n: n/a
- FG. UNKNOWN NO. 6 3” drill press, s/n: n/a
- MFG. UNKNOWN 2” drill press, s/n: n/a
FACTORY SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
- (2) BROOMWADE BW4L piston type air compressors with 50 HP motor, s/n: E0210619, E0210847
- (2) GARDNER DENVER ADR-1011 piston type vertical air compressors with 15 HP motor, s/n: 6366, 179473
- CATERPILLAR D318 diesel engine with 6 cylinders, 104 HP, CATERPILLAR starter, s/n: 5V15993
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.