Late Model Heidelberg Sheet Fed Printing Facility
Tuesday, December 16, 2014
10:30 AM EST
InspectionMonday, December 15, 2014 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Wednesday, December 17, 2014 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Friday, January 9, 2015 by 5:00 P.M.
1001 Ritson Rd. South, Oshawa, Ontario, Canada, L1H 4G5
THIS FACILITY HAS BEEN EXTREMELY WELL MAINTAINED & FEATURES PRESSES WITH LOW IMPRESSION COUNTS! FEATURING: HEIDELBERG (2007) SPEEDMASTER 102-8-P+L, 8 colour 40” sheet fed printing press; HEIDELBERG (1998) SPEEDMASTER 102-8-P5, 8 colour 40” sheet fed printing press; KOMORI (1998) LITHRONE II-40, 2 colour 40” sheet fed press; XEROX iGEN 3, high volume digital copy center; LAWSON MPV-60, PLC controlled guillotine shear with stacker and feeding table; ASSORTMENT OF STAHL & HEIDELBERG folding lines available; MULLER MARTINI stitching lines; MACHINE SHOP CONSISTING OF: welders, lathes, grinders, vertical mill, saws, threader & MORE!; (10+) ERGO LIFT (late model) 3000lb pallet lifters; HYSTER forklift; RAYMOND electric reach truck; (2) RAYMOND electric pallet trucks; (2) CHEVROLET cargo vans; TRI PAK TP-22, paper compactor; (100+) sections of adjustable pallet racking; (3) DEVILBISS twin piston air compressors; DESIGN DEPARTMENTS with MAC computers and HP plotters; multi-spindle paper drills, stretch wrapper, HUGE ASSORTMENT OF roller conveyor, factory support equipment & MUCH MORE!
SHEETFED OFFSET PRESSESAll presses owned since new!
- HEIDELBERG (2007) SPEEDMASTER SM102-8-P5+L (8) color, 28"x40" sheet feed perfector press consisting of: fully integrated HEIDELBERG CP2000 WINDOWS NT based touch screen console; HEIDELBERG PRESET-PLUS continuous pile feeder; perfecting 4/4 or 8/0 + coating; AUTOPLATE; ALCOLOR V (Vario);all washers, ink, blanket + TANDEM WASH for impression cyl; Ink temperature control; Tower coater with TRESU Anilox, PRESET-PLUS delivery; INKLINE ink metering units (8); HEIDELBERG (2007) IMAGE CONTROL automatic spectrophotometric scanner with touch screen control (may be sold separately), s/n 547807 , Only 147 ,300,000 impressions, DRUPA model design.
- HEIDELBERG (1998) SPEEDMASTER SM102-8-P5 (8) color, 28"x40" sheet fed perfector press consisting of: integrated HEIDELBERG CPC 1.04 console; HEIDELBERG PRESET continuous pile feeder; AUTOPLATE; Ink temperature control; ink& blanket washers;perfector 4/4 or 8/0; ALCOLOR coating unit; HEIDELBERG integrated delivery unit; TERNES SECOND GEN plate punch (may be sold separately), s/n 540787
- KOMORI LITHRONE (1992) L-II 240, CONVERTIBLE (2) color, 28"x40" sheet fed perfector press consisting of KOMORI PQC digital console control; KOMORI feeder; Komorimatic dampening with refrigerated circulators; convertible perfector 1/1 or 2/0; KOMORI register; approx. 40,939,890 impressions, KOMORI KPS3 plate punch (may be sold separately), s/n 108
- XEROX (2007) IGEN3 PLUS 4/4 color single pass, 14"x20" automatic digital press with auto color matching system, two sided printing, I3 CREO color server, s/n CC9- 151433
- XEROX NUVERA 100 EA 11"x 17" high volume digital printer/copier/scanner with max 120ppm capacity, s/n n/a
- (3) HP DESIGNJET 5500 42" color proofing plotters, s/n n/a
BINDING AND FINISHING
- HEIDELBERG-STAHL TFU-78 folding line with 30” X 45” max sheet size consisting of: 4, 8 and 16 pp. sections, shingle belt delivery counter, s/n 40297
- HEIDELBERG-STAHL B-30 folding line with 30” X 45” max sheet size consisting of: 4, 8 & 16 pp. sections;VSA.1-86/M delivery unit with compression device (#701506), s/n 700892
- BAUMFOLDER- LEGEND LD30 folding line with 30” X 44” max. sheet size consisting of: continuous feeder, 4/8/16 pp sections ,delivery system, DESTA delivery with compression device, s/n ED5-132
- MULLER MARTINI 335, 12 station saddle stitching line consisting of: model 225 shingle belt delivery, model 890 three knife trimmer, 12 station base, (10) model 306 feeders, (2) 1528 cover feeders, model 310 counter stacker, HK75 stitching heads, crane for feeder removal, s/n 99.19568
- MULLER MARTINI 335, 8 station saddle stitching line consisting of: model 225 shingle belt delivery, model 890 three knife trimmer, 8 station base, (4) model 306 feeders, model 1528 cover feeder, crane for feeder removal, s/n 99.18473
- DEXTER LAWSON 60" Paper Cutting Line consisting of: DEXTER LAWSON MPU60 60" hydraulic paper guillotine with ACCUCUT 165 CNC digital programmable control, air film table, (2) 48" x 48" hydraulic lift tables, Jogger, s/n n/a
- LAWSON SERIES B (3) spindle high speed paper drill, s/n 2154
- SUPER SPEED hydraulic paper drill, s/n n/a
- HUNKELER VEA520 tipping machine with 1200 to 6000 sheets / hour capacity, SLAUTTERBACK KB20 hot glue unit, s/n 52687/8
- (2) CHAMPION A2 manual wire stitchers, s/n n/a
- HYSTER E40B 3450 lbs cap electric forklift truck with 187" max vertical reach, 3-stage mast, side shift, cushion tires, 2600 hours, FERRO FIVE digital charger, s/n B108T1841B
- HYSTER S155FT Diesel Forklift S/N: E024V01880G (with Cab)
- HYSTER S155FT Diesel Forklift S/N: E024V01893G (no Cab)
- CATERPILLAR T150D 15,000LBS, LPG Forklift S/N: 5NB00656
- RAYMOND 20I.R30TT 3000 lbs cap electric reach truck with 216" max vertical reach, 3100 hrs, 24v, s/n 020D.89.30504
- RAYMOND 101T-F40L 5500 lbs cap electric pallet truck, onboard charger, s/n 101.98.06594
- BT PPT2000MX 5500 lbs cap electric pallet truck, onboard charger, s/n 360855AA
- (14) LIFTRITE ERGO3000 RG30E 3000LBS CAP electric scissor lift pallet trucks with 36" max lift height, onboard charger, s/n n/a
- (15) BT LIFT hydraulic pallet trucks, s/n n/a
- ROTEK 1500PA 40" hydraulicPile Turner with aeration feature, s/n 5192192
- SOFIA C11MB gap bed engine lathe with 20" swing over bed, 84" centers, 10" chuck, 2.5" spindle bore, speeds to 2400 RPM,
- CHENG KI CK-1.5TM vertical turret milling machine with 9"x42" table, 2 HP, speeds to 5000 RPM, power table feed, s/n 700501
- JET GL-25FP heavy duty floor type drill press with 16"x13" table, s/n 1155
- DELTA 16.5" heavy duty floor type drill press with 12"x12" table, s/n 9424
- POWERMAX 1-090-007 7" metal cutting horizontal band saw, s/n 1536
- LINCOLN SQUAREWAVE TIG 175 TIG welder with cables and gun, s/n n/a
- MILLER THUNDERARC AC/DC ARC welder with cables and gun, s/n JJ424645
- (2) DEVILBISS 25 HP twin stage tank mount piston type air compressors, s/n n/a
- DEVILBISS 15 HP twin stage tank mount piston type air compressor, s/n n/a
- DEVILBISS 10 HP twin stage tank mount piston type air compressor, s/n n/a
- WEBSTER GRF500 refrigerated air dryer, s/n 10976
- ULTRA AIR UA75ACrefrigerated air dryer, s/n U-31016-22
- FOX PACKAGING C3 automatic pallet wrapper, s/n 12071667
- TRIPAK TP22 15 HP hydraulic trash compactor, s/n 22-26-21
- (150) REDI RACK sections, late model medium duty 3 tier pallet racking, s/n n/a
- (20) CANARM 24" chrome pedestal shop fans, s/n n/a
- (40) 55"X33"X38" rolling bins, s/n n/a
ALSOLarge quantity of hand tools, power and pneumatic tools, (5) double end bench grinders, (10+) bench vises with tables, (30+) 4'x4'x3' open side rolling steel bins, (10) rolling step ladders, large quantity of roller and flex conveyors, dynamic digital scales, strapping caddies with tools, (40+) skids of raw material - BRAND NEW dimensional paper, large inventory of BRAND NEW - SEALED CONTAINER ink, assorted colors, high end office furniture, (50+) 4 & 6 drawer file cabinets, APPLE G3 and ALL in ONE graphic design stations, late model computers and business machines, complete cafeteria and MUCH MORE!
SALE HELD PROUDLY IN CONJUNCTION WITH:
2230 Meadowpine Blvd.
Mississauga, ON L5N 6H6
Tel. (905) 821-0000
Fax. (905) 821-0055
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.