Complete Post Consumer Plastic Recycling Facility
Unique Opportunity to Acquire the Assets of a Complete Recycling Facility
Tuesday, May 6, 2014
1:30 PM EDT
InspectionTuesday, May 6 from 8:00 A.M. to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Wednesday, May 7 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining: Wednesday, May 14 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationComplete Post Consumer Plastic Recycling Facility
9 Newport Drive, Prescott, Ontario, Canada, K0E 1T0
LARGE STAMPING, SHOT BLASTING & SEAM WELDING FACILITY FEATURING: DANLY S4-300-120-72 straight side four point eccentric press with 120" X 72" bed, 24" stroke, 60" shut height, 12" adjustment, 0-20 SPM, 41" windows, (2012) upgraded PLC control; WAYNE TRAIL (2011) front mounted transfer system; DANLY S2-800-84-48 straight side double eccentric press with 84" X 48" bed, 20" stroke, 54" shut height, 10" adjustment, 20-40 SPM, 34" windows, (2012) upgraded PLC control; UNITED 600 ton hydraulic press with ABB IRB 6000 robot; QTY of OBI and straight side presses; WHEELABRATOR 4 wheel pass through shot blast system; WHEELABRATOR (2001) cabinet type shot blast system; (2) RANSAHOF (2007) 3 stage tunnel washers, (2) MENTOR late model 6.3 ton single girder cranes with approx. 95' crane rail system with uprights; Large quantity of seam welders and welding manipulators; Large Heat Treat furnaces and wash lines; LOCKFORMER edge crimper; Large offering of spot welders, transformers, lifting tables, up enders, stainless steel tanks, paint spray booths, welders & welding equipment, assortment of press dies and cold rolled tubes, COMPLETE MACHINE SHOP, CROWN lifts, MASSIVE offering of powered & standard roller conveyors, storage containers, LARGE STORES DEPARTMENT consisting of motors & spares etc., sea containers & MUCH MORE!
POST CONSUMER RECYCLING LINE
- VECOPLAN-RETEC post consumer recycling line consisting of: approx 37" X 24' cleated power incline rubber belt conveyor; RETEC (1998) B.4/1.8/3.0/4.0 rotary drum type impurities separator; approx 40' X 24' power cleated incline rubber belt conveyor; ERIEZ S.E.7425 magnetic cross belt separator; VECOPLAN (2006) RG52/100 SWU single shaft shredder s/n: 8611010; jacketed ammonia cleaning solution holding tank with PH meter and pumps; HAYCOR approx 97" X 207" float tank separator with 3 HP chain conveyor; HAYCOR DS302-1 100 micron disc strainer; VINCENT CP-10-K71 15 HP dehydration screw press; approx 32” X 24' power cleated incline belt conveyor; approx 26" X 30' power incline PVC cleated belt conveyor; CUMBERLAND X1000 granulator; approx 60" X 120" twin auger float separation tank; shaker conveyor; (2) LA-CEN dynamic centrifuges; GENERAL RESOURCE cyclonic type transport blow-feeder; ENERCOMBUSTION 250,000 BTU/HR natural gas fired furnace; KONGSKILDE transport blower; 15 HP second stage transport blower; HOFFMAN bag type vacuum separator; cyclonic type bag fill station; spare parts, transformers, controls etc.
- CASE 40XT pneumatic tire skid steer loader with 2600 hrs approx s/n JAF039336
- NISSAN MCPL02A25LV 4400 lbs LPG forklift with 186” vertical lift, side shift, cushion tires s/n: CPL02-9P0902
- HYSTER S80XA 3490 lbs LPG forklift with 122" vertical lift, cushion tires s/n E004V02048E
- HYSTER E80XL3 5800 lbs electric forklift with 173" vertical lift, 36 volt system, charger, cushion tires s/n C098V05560W
- JLG 1932 E2 500 lbs electric scissor lift
- CRAM-A-LOT HE60 20 HP horizontal hydraulic bailer
- SWEED 525AA WIRE CHOPPER S/N: 61285
- MARATHON V7242 vertical hydraulic bailer with 27" x 67 x 43" x 48" max bail size s/n 10455
- (2) WEIGHTRONIC 5000 lbs digital floor scales
- RK 25 HP tank mounted piston type air compressor
- HUSKY PRO 7 HP tank mounted piston type air compressor
- pressure washer; fire proof cabinet; shop fans; shipping containers; storage containers; 53' tandem axle storage trailers; hydraulic jacks; pipe threader; fastening hardware; bearing pullers; come alongs; chain hoist; hand tools; measuring equipment, computers; and much more
REAL ESTATE PARCEL FOR SALE!#9 NEWPORT DRIVE, PRESCOTT, ON, K0E 1T0 - REAL ESTATE PARCEL CONSISTING OF 2 ACRES WITH 10,600 sq/ft BUILDING WITH GROUND LEVEL AND (2) DOCK LEVEL DOORS
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
This sale will be conducted in CDN funds.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.