Surplus to the Ongoing Operations of
Mueller Canada Ltd.
Complete Green Sand Iron Foundry
Tuesday, August 25, 2015
10:30 AM EDT
InspectionMonday, August 24 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Wednesday, August 26 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Friday, September 12 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationMueller Canada Ltd.
230 Rue Castonguay, Saint-Jérôme, Quebec, Canada, J7Z 5V2
FEATURING: IT6 2500KW induction melting system with associated power sources; IT 9P 1500KW induction melting system with associated power sources; REDFORD CB22 cold box core system with PALMER mixer; COMPLETE HUNTER molding line with accumulator, turntable, cooling conveyor, etc..; (2) REDFORD HP42 & 43 shell core machines; B&P 100B speed muller with HARTLEY 18PC mixing unit; B&P 60A speed muller with HARTLEY compactability control; DIDION BD80 sand shakeout/blending system; DIDION MD20 rotary shakeout; (3) BMM BT6 & (1) CT6 molding machines; bottom drop pre-heat systems; ELECTRICAL SUBSTATIONS & POWER DISTRIBUTION EQUIPMENT; CATERPILLAR 966 front end loader & JOHN DEERE excavator; COMPLETE pattern shops with associated equipment; assortment of sand transporters; (2) diesel storage tanks; MASSIVE OFFERING OF LATE MODEL jib arms, electric hoists up to 5 ton, bridge cranes etc..; (3) WEBSTER & BENNET 48" VTL's with upgraded DRO's; (2014) shot blast cabinet; (3) DOWNDRAFT grinding tables; COYOTE shot blast unit; BENCO TRANSCHARGEUR narrow & heavy duty front end loader; COMPLETE MACHINING, MAINTENANCE & WELDING DEPARTMENTS; BRUKER Q6 COLUMBUS spectrometer; COMPLETE LABOROTORY TESTING DEPARTMENT; (5+) large air compressors and dryers; FORD F-350 flatbed truck; HYSTER forklifts, TENNANT sweepers, electric scissor lifts, HUGE QTY OF steel pattern racks, heavy duty power roller conveyor, WATER SOFTENING systems, ELECTRICAL SWITCHGEAR & ASSOCIATED COPPER WIRE, electric soft start systems, (3) PROTECH (2014) .5 ton single girder cranes with free standing system, 75HP dust collector, (2) sea containers, yard with spares & scrap equipment, assortment of geared lip pour ladles, de-slagging units, hydraulic hammers, LARGE MACHINERY SPARES INVENTORY, RECENTLY PURCHASED NEW radiant facility heating systems, power tools, factory support equipment, electromagnetic crane lifting magnets, MOTOR INVENTORY, flatbed trailer, raw material, stackable bins & MUCH MORE!
- MFS natural gas fired scrap preheat system with, retrofit digital microprocessor controls; (6) 1,500,000 BTU/HR capacity burners; shaker conveyor; scaled feeder; s/n 84803
- ABB IT9P electric induction melting furnace with 25 ton capacity, 1500 KW power supply, glycol & air cooling systems, s/n n/a
- ABB IT6P electric induction melting furnace with 9 ton capacity, 2500 KW power supply, glycol & air cooling systems, s/n n/a
- (2) MODERN GEAR MODEL-A boxfor ladles, s/n n/a
- (2) MODERN GEAR MODEL-C boxfor ladles, s/n n/a
- HUNTER HMP/HMH automatic molding line with RETROFIT ALLEN BRADLEY PLC controls and integration, in 20" x 24" flask configuration with 14" x 19" capability, consisting of: HUNTER HMP-20C automatic molding machine with ALLEN BRADLEY PLC controls, s/n A75A622; B&P 60A twin wheel speed muller (sand mixer) with 75 HP, s/n 60A-315-6607; HARTLEY sand tester/bond determinator, s/n n/a; MFG UNKNOWN auger type bond transporter with load cells and SUPER SACK support holder, s/n n/a; HUNTER HMH220 12 x 2 mold carrousel with transfer robot, weights and jackets, s/n A75M184; HUNTER shuttle conveyor and transfer table, s/n n/a; HUNTER inclined cooling conveyor, s/n n/a; (2006) 24"x125" steel plate apron conveyor, s/n n/a; DIDION (REBULIT&INST. 2006) MD20 media drum shaker, s/n DM-217 MD-20; (2)ELECTRO-NITE DT400 48" digital temperature probes; ROTOCLONE dust collector and media recovery unit; sand transport conveyors; S/N N/A (MAY BE OFFERED AS A COMPLETE LINE OR BY COMPONENT)
- (2) BMM BT6 L-555 roll over, draw, jolt & squeeze molding machines, s/n n/a
- REDFORD CARVER (2000) CB22 cold box core machine with 55-75lbs cap solid shell, 22" x 24" platens, s/n 549-CB22-SA
- REDFORD CARVER HP43 hot box core machine with 15 lbs cap solid shell, 13" x 12" platens, s/n n/a
- REDFORD CARVER HP42 hot box core machine with 5 lbs cap solid shell, 12" x 9" platens, s/n n/a
- COOPER CHAPMAN CAG-3021-70 hot box core machine, s/n n/a
- PALMER (2000) M200 continuous type sand mixer with 200 lbs/min capacity, bucket elevator and sand receiver (BOTH NEW IN 2014); s/n M4128
- B&P 100B three wheel speed muller (sand mixer) with 150 HP, s/n 100B-1286404-"P"
- HARTLEY sand tester/bond determinator, s/n n/a;
- MFG UNKNOWN auger type bond transporter with load cells, s/n n/a
- (2) GENERAL KINEMATIC (REBUILT 2011) approx. 6' x 30' shaker conveyors, s/n C7711-1; C7711-4
- DIDION (2006) BD-80 rotary drum sand reclaimer, s/n DM-437R
- CONVEYOR DYNAMICS (2004) 34 X 8 RF feeder conveyor, s/n 3070410
- MFG UNKNOWN 24" x 60" approx. magnetic cross belt separator, s/n n/a
- (250+) 35" x 35" & 40" x 40" steel molding boxes with hangers
- SINTO SST COYOTE abrasive blasting machine with 800lbs / 6.0cu/ft load cap, 15 HP main drive, 3600 RPM direct drive blast wheel, abrasive resistant molded rubber tumble belt, media recovery and screening system, s/n COY-1000-ABRA
MACHINE SHOP AND MAINTENANCE
- WARNER & SWASEY NO. 5 turret lathe with 20” swing, speeds to 1000 RPM, 6 station turret, s/n: n/a
- FERRO 20 engine lathe with 20” swing, 61” between centers, 4” spindle bore, speeds to 1500 RPM, metric/inch threading, 3 jaw chuck, s/n: n/a
- LODGE & SHIPLEY engine lathe with 18” swing, 54” between centers, speeds to 540 RPM, inch threading, 3 jaw chuck, s/n: n/a
- (3) WEBSTER-BENNETT 48” vertical turret lathe with 48” table, 40” horizontal travel, speeds to 125 RPM, PROS 2L 2 axis DRO, s/n: 3349-3, 5053-9, 2084-2
- ERLO gear head drill with 14” throat, 22”x22” table, 28” maximum work height, speeds to 685 RPM, s/n: 1307/193
- STRANDS 532M gear head drill with 12” throat, 17” maximum work height, 5” spindle travel, speeds to 1460 RPM, s/n: 45757
- (2) GENERAL floor type drill presses, s/n: n/a
- NORTON 6x18 manual surface grinder with 6”x18” magnetic chuck, coolant, s/n: n/a
- ELITE AR5-E/ET manual surface grinder with 6”x33” table, s/n: n/a
- (2) CINCINNATI SPL heavy duty pedestal grinders with 1590-2655 spindle RPM, 30” wheel size, s/n: 250387, 250483
- WARNER-SWASEY 60HV universal TENSILE testing machine with 60,000lb capacity, retrofit METSO MTEST QUATTRO control and data acquisition interface; s/n: 60HV-1088
- ENERPAC 25 ton H-frame hydraulic shop press
- PARKER hydraulic hose crimper
- PRO-TEK SBC-420 shot blast cabinet
- ARRESTALL 2HP dust collection system
- GENERAL INTERNATIONAL 90-730 M1 portable horizontal band saw with 8”x15” cutting capacity, s/n: 92167012
- KING INDUSTRIAL KC-712BC metal cutting horizontal band saw with 7”x12” cutting capacity, s/n: 27H0918
- GENERAL 490 vertical band saw with 15” throat, 15”x15” table, 9” maximum work height, s/n: G-1707
- MOAK vertical band saw with 26” throat, 28”x24” table, 18” maximum work height, s/n: 9317
- GENERAL 10” table saw with 90”x52” extended table, s/n: n/a
- KING INDUSTRIAL 10” table saw with 55”x26” table, s/n: n/a
- LINCOLN 256 POWERMIG portable MIG welder with 250A, cables & gun, s/n: M3120501224
- (2) MILLER CST 280 portable stick/TIG welder with cables & gun
- HOBART MEGA-ARC 40 arc welder with cables & guns s/n: n/a
- MILLER SRH-444 DC arc welder, s/n: n/a
- HYPERTHERM POWERMAX 1000 plasma cutter, s/n: n/a
- BEACHMONT-TABOR VSI-17 vertical spindle sander with 10” spindle, 24”x24” table, s/n: 84019
- KING INDUSTRIAL KC-ES 6 ½” horizontal belt sander, s/n: 941545
- (2) KING CANADA portable single bag dust collector
- SOFIA gap bed engine lathe with 34" swing, 84" centers, speeds to 1000 RPM, 4" spindle bore, taper turning, in/mm threading, 30" diameter 4-jaw chuck, steadies, coolant, s/n C13-2000-70014
- OSTER 2" pipe and bolt threader, s/n n/a
ROLLING STOCK & MATERIAL HANDLING
- BENCO (2005) TRANSCHARGEUR mining mini - loader, s/n: 1580505
- JOHN DEERE 590D diesel excavator with 29’ digging reach, 19’ digging depth, 19’ maximum dumping height, s/n: CK590DS001085
- CATERPILLAR 966B TRAXCAVATOR front end loader with 9’ dumping clearance, 4’ dumping height, 11 ½” digging depth, EDF snow bucket attachment, s/n: 57H148
- FORD (2006) F350 flatbed truck with 6.8L 10 cylinder engine, VIN: 1FDSF34Y36EA58345
- FREIGHTLINER conversion dump truck with 14.6L diesel engine VIN: 2FUYDSYB8PV484783
- HYSTER S50XM LPG forklift with 5,000lb capacity, 189” vertical lift, solid tires, s/n: D187V14442W
- SNORKEL WILDCAT SL25 scissor lift with 25’ maximum platform height, s/n: n/a
- TENNANT 6600 ride on floor sweeper with cab enclosure, 5200lbs GVW, s/n: 6600-21098
- PONT ROULANT PROTECH 2 ton single girder top running bridge crane with approx. 25’ span, KITO 2 ton electric hoist, pendant control, runway and busbar, s/n: n/a
- MFG UNKNOWN free standing, bolt together crane system including single girder top running bridge crane approx. 17’ span, VULCAN ½ ton electric hoist, approx. 17’x20’ free standing bolt together gantry
- PONT ROULANT PROTECH ¼ ton free standing jib arm with KITO ¼ electric hoist
- WALKER NO. 30 electromagnetic hook s/n: BM1756
- PONT ROULANT PROTECH (2014) free standing, all bolted construction 3 bay overhead crane system; consisting of: (3) PONT ROULANT PROTECH ½ ton capacity single girder top running bridge cranes, (3) KITO ½ ton electric hoists, approx. 40’x40’ free standing bolt together gantry, s/n n/a
- MFG UNKNOWN 2000lb free standing jib arm with VULCAN ½ ton electric hoist
- (5) PONT ROULANT PROTECH ½ ton free standing jib arms with KITO ½ ton electric hoist
- ABELL-HOWE ½ ton free standing jib arm with KITO ¼ ton electric hoist
- (2) OHIO MAGNET 30" electromagnetic crane hooks with HUBBELL controllers, 575V/230VDC; s/n n/a
- GARDNER-DENVER EC000A 150HP rotary screw air compressor with 100PSI maximum pressure, 575V, 3 phase, s/n: M35459
- (2) INGERSOLL-RAND SSR-EP100 100HP rotary screw air compressors with 125PSI maximum pressure, 575V, 3 phase, s/n: CK1059U98237, CK1786U99062
- INGERSOLL-RAND SSR-EP75 75HP rotary screw air compressor, s/n: F9351U94046
- COMPAIR CYCLON 6000 75HP rotary screw air compressor with 125PSI maximum air pressure, 575V, 3 phase, s/n: 2332
- HI-VAC 50 HP portable heavy duty vacuum system, s/n n/a
- 25Kv to 1500 V outside oil type pad transformer, s/n n/a (ABB IT9P furnace main feed)
- 25Kv to 1500 V outside oil type pad transformer, s/n n/a (ABB IT6P furnace main feed)
- 25Kv air breaker disconnect, s/n n/a
- ALLEN BRADLEY-SIEMENS-CENTERLINE-WESTINGHOUSE SWITCH GEAR, MCC & VFD cabinets and racks throughout the plant
SPARE PARTS INVENTORY
- ABB (2013 REBUILT by ABB) IT6P spare 2500 KW electric furnace coil, s/n n/a
- ABB (2014 REBUILT by ABB) IT6P/IT9P spare electric furnace tap changer, s/n n/a
- ABB (BRAND NEW) IT6P/IT9P spare electric furnace vacuum bottle contactor, s/n n/a
- ABB IT9P spare electric furnace QLR, s/n n/a
- B&P 60A (100% REBUILT) spare speed muller gear box, s/n n/a
- LARGE QUANTITY of spare and rebuilt heavy duty rated electric motors from 5HP to 1500HP; LARGE QUANTITY of gate, knife, air-lock and fisher pneumatic actuated valves
ALSO:LARGE QUANTITY of LISTA tool cabinets; fire proof cabinets; (10+) dumping hoppers, cordless and electric power tools; (3) DEWALT miter saws; hand tools; woodworking tools; precision inspection equipment; large quantity of material handling accessories including KITO and VULCAN heavy duty electric hoists, chain falls, come-alongs, lifting chains and slings; retractable hose reels; roller conveyors; spill pallets; shop fans; strapping caddies; (5+) hydraulic scissor lift carts; shop carts; complete contents of plant STORES consisting of BEARINGS, bushings, oil seals, roller chain, sprockets, SPARE PARTS, hydraulic components, electrical supplies, light bulbs, fuses, drive belts, ELECTRIC MOTORS, safety equipment, cleaning supplies; pallet racking; work tables; appliances; office furniture and MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.