Aerospace & Medical Parts Manufacturer
Wednesday, May 10, 2017
1:00 PM EDT
InspectionWednesday, May 10 from 9:00 A.M. to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Thursday, May 11 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Friday, May 19 by 5:00 P.M.
8456 9th Avenue, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H1Z 2Z5
FEATURING: DAEWOO (2003) DVC 320, CNC twin pallet vertical machining center; BROTHER TC-31A, 5 axis CNC twin pallet vertical machining center; HARDINGE VMC 1000, CNC vertical machining center; TOPPER VMC 400, CNC twin pallet vertical machining center; HAAS VF-0, CNC vertical machining center; LEADWELL LTC-15, CNC turning center; HYDROVANE air compressor; ZEKS refrigerated air dryer; COMPARE 5HP air compressor; Assortment of CAT 40 tool holders, (15) G6 aluminum & standard machining vises, (2) 4th axis rotary tables, vertical and horizontal saws, MITUTOYO CMM, aluminum & brass raw material, high precision tooling and perishable equipment, factory support equipment & MORE!
CNC DRILLING, TAPPING AND MACHINING CENTERS
- BROTHER TC-31A CNC twin pallet, 4 axis high speed drilling and tapping vertical machining center with BROTHER CNC A00 CNC control, 19.7" x 10.6" turntable type twin pallets with YUKIM CNC 4th axis rotary tables, travels X-13.8", Y-9.8", Z-13.8", 25 station ATC, BT30 taper, speeds to 16,000 RPM, coolant, chip conveyor, s/n 111905
- TOPWELL TONGTAI TMU-400APC CNC twin pallet vertical milling, tapping and machining center with FANUC 0-M CNC control, 20" x 12" turntable type pallets, travels X-16", Y-12", Z-12", speeds to 12,000 RPM, 14 station ATC, 7.5 HP, coolant, chip auger, s/n 8410
CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTERS
- DAEWOO (2003) DVC-320 CNC twin pallet vertical machining center with FANUC 21i-M CNC control, 14" x 25.50" turntable type pallets, travels X-20.40", Y-12.50", Z-11.80", speeds to 10,000 RPM, CAT40 taper, 14 station ATC, 10 HP, coolant thru spindle, chip conveyor, s/n TC320081
- HAAS VF0 CNC vertical machining center with HAAS CNC control, 26" x 14" table, travels X-20", Y-16", Z-20", speeds to 7,500 RPM, CAT40 taper, 20 station ATC, 15 HP, coolant , chip tray, s/n 7368
- HARDINGE MMC1000 CNC vertical machining center with FANUC O-MD CNC control, 20" x 40" table, travels X-40", Y-20", Z-20", speeds to 8,000 RPM, 40 taper, 24 station ATC, 15 HP, coolant , chip tray, s/n MM347
CNC TURNING CENTER
- LEADWELL LTC-15 CNC turning center with FANUC OT-A CNC control, 12.99" max turning diameter, 20.47" max turning length, 8" chuck, 8 station turret, speeds to 4,500 RPM, coolant, chip conveyor, s/n 25100
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- STANDARD MODERN UTILATHE tool room lathe with 10" swing, 24" between centers, TECH 2 axis DRO, s/n U1285
- DELTA ROCKWELL 6" vertical band saw, s/n n/a
- DOALL ML vertical band saw, s/n n/a
- BAXTER 10" metal cutting horizontal band saw, s/n n/a
- MILLER MILLERMATIC 251 digital MIG welder with cables and gun, s/n LC016041
- DAREX E-90 tool and cutter grinder, s/n 90866
- ALEXANDER 2CG tool and cutter grinder, s/n 3634N
INSPECTION & Q.A. EQUIPMENT
- MITUTOYO BH706 CMM coordinate measuring machine with RENISHAW PH-1 touch probe, PC WINDOWS based MITUTOYO GEOPACK software, 28" x 24" x 18" measuring envelope, s/n 9101317
- MITUTOYO BRIGHT CMM coordinate measuring machine with RENISHAW PH touch probe, PC WINDOWS based MITUTOYO DCC software, 28" x 39" x 24" measuring envelope, s/n 0484605
- HYDROVANE SR13000R 50 HP screw type air compressor, s/n 20HV388277
- ZEKS HTA040A100 refrigerated air dryer, s/n 130064-1M298
- RK MACHINE 5 HP tank mounted piston type air compressor, s/n n/a
- AH FLO 5 HP tank mounted piston type air compressor, s/n n/a
ALSO:CAT 40 tool holders, BT30 tool holders, well maintained inspection equipment including MITUTOYO metric outside micrometers, MITUTOYO Vernier calipers, FOWLER digital outside micrometers, MACHINE TOOL ACCESSORIES consisting of R8 collets, 16C round & hex collets, 5C round & hex collets, ER16 Collets, Reversing Tapping Heads, live and stationary centers, carbide insert boring bars, soft jaws, bolster plates, GS modular vises; assortment of shop cabinets and work benches and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.