Can-Bec Metal Inc.
Custom Metal Fabricating Facility
Thursday, January 29, 2015
10:30 AM EST
InspectionWednesday, January 28 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall Items: Thursday, January 28 before 5:00 P.M.
Remaining Items: Wednesday, February 4 before 5:00 P.M.
LocationCan-Bec Metal Inc.
12285, rue April, Pointe-aux-Trembles, Quebec, Canada, H1B 5L8
CUSTOM METAL FABRICATING FACILITY FEATURING:ALLSTEEL 10’ x 1.2” shear; BAYKAL (1994) APH 3600-150 press brake; HYD-MECH S-20II horizontal saw; CCCP 2M55 radial drill; SHOPMADE 125 ton hydraulic press; GEKA HYDRACROP 80 hydraulic ironworker; KAO MING KMR-700DS radial drill; TOOLEX TUG40 engine lathe; BURNY 5 head oxy-acetylene cutting table; GULLCO (1997) GM-01-200 linear mark robot; (30+) welders and assorted accessories; CHEVROLET (2012) SILVERADO 1500 pick-up truck; PONTIAC (2008) G5 sedan; (3) forklifts up to 8000 lb capacity; LARGE USEABLE RAW MATERIAL & SCRAP OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE; LARGE OFFERING OF FACTORY SUPPORT EQUIPMENT CONSISTING OF: power and idle tank turning rolls, fume extractors, paint pumps, lifting accessories, parts washers, saws, milling machines, power and perishable tools, air compressors and dryers, adjustable racking, steel work tables, GREENLEE punch sets, jacks up to 150 ton capacity, office furniture & equipment and MUCH MORE!
METAL FABRICATING EQUIPMENT
- 1986 Allsteel 1/2", 10' Shear
- 1994 Baykal "APH 3600-150" Press Brake - S/N: 1928
- Hydmech " S-20 Series II" Horizontal Band Saw - S/N: 61204822H
- Hydmech " S-20A" 2HP 575V Band Saw - S/N: 10188220 w/ 13"x20" Capacity, Automatic Feed, 1" Blade
- 1990 CCCP "2M55" Radial Drill - S/N: 19843 w/ 710 mm. x 710 mm. Box Table
- Shopmade 125-Ton Hydraulic Press w/ Power Supply
- GEKA "Hydracrop 80" Ironworker - S/N: 8661
- Teledyne Pines "M-82622" 5-Ton Vertical Tube Bender - S/N: 44361-78020 w/ 1.5"x0.065" Max. Capacity, 7/8"x0.035" Square Tube, 5/8" Round Bar, 1/2" Square Bar, 20HP 575V/3PH/60Hz, 3,000 lbs.
- 1992 Kao Ming "KMR-700DS" Radial Arm Drill - S/N: 70230
- 1987 Toolex "TUG40" Lathe - S/N: 6492
- Worktable 13,500 lbs. Floor Plate
- Set of "WRD-8-88" Motorized Turning Rolls - S/N: 7087
- Set of Turning Rolls
- Jib Booms w/ Hoists
- Burny 5-Multi-Head Oxy-Acetylene Cutting Table - S/N: 93-02-135 w/ (5) "MN5-896502" Cutting Torches, 12'x22' Shopmade Water Table
- Whitney Knacher Hydraulic Power Supply
- Bernard "6300" Smoke Hog - S/N: 52684
- L-Tec "PCM100" Plasma Cutter - S/N: A89B-04226
- 36" Electric Rolls
- Lifting Chains: (6) '6,000 lbs., (1) Chain 3' to 7,000 lbs., 1-Channel 6,000 lbs. 12, 2-Channels 7' to 15,000 lbs., 1-Channel 6' to 20,800 lbs., 2-Channels 12' 31,300 lbs., 1-Channel 9" to 31,300 lbs., 1-Channel 4-Strand 7' to 18,400 lbs. and 1-Channel 13 Simple
- Airless Paint Pumps
- King 14" Abrasive Cut-Off Saw
- 1997 Gullco "GM-01-200" Linear Mark Robot - S/N: 8767
- Cement Mixer
- Metal Stapping Cart w/ Tools
- Uni-Ram "870" Parts Cleaner
- Mastercraft 10" Deluxe Table Saw
- Dryrod "P7" 100°F to 550°F Rod Oven
- 1997 Gardner Denver Rotary Screw Air Compressor
- Quincy Rotary Screw Air Compressor - S/N: U87610
- Refrigerated Air Dryer
- (14) Hobart "1561", "1547", "1561", "1587", "1587" and "1557" Arc Welders - S/N: 60FC7366, 77WA06978, 60FC7361, 60FC8332, 60FC7948, 60FC8327, (8) N/A
- (3) Lincoln Electric "255" Mig Welders - S/N: U1051106166, U1060603126 & U1050701876
- Lincoln Electric "PowerMig 255" Mig Welder - S/N: U1030503750
- (3) Lincoln Electric "Power Mig 255C" Mig Welders - S/N: U197-0515728, U1070304672 & U 1060309714
- Lincoln Electric "Invertec V450 Pro Series" Mig Welder - S/N: U1081201396
- (2) Lincoln Electric "WireMatic 255" Mig Welders - S/N: U1981106846, U1030612599
- (2) Lincoln Electric "Invertec V450" Mig Welder - S/N: U1081103271, U1090402952 w/ Wire Feeder
- (3) Lincoln Electric "CV-400" Mig Welders - S/N: U1051210973, U1051211912 & U1070609545 w/ "LF-74" Wire Feeder - S/N: C1961200265, (2) N/A
- (2) Lincoln Electric "Flextec 450" Mig Welders - S/N: U1111108758 & U1070604697 w/ "LF-74" Wire Feeders
- Miller "MP-65E" Mig Welder - S/N: HF858115
- Nelson "TR-850" 5/8" Stud Welder - S/N: HK328563 w/ Gun and Carriage
- Millerpour "MO750" Welder - S/N: HF858813
- Miller "FC6TC" DC Welder - S/N: R3969471
- Welco "RC750" Welder - S/N: 9651 w/ "30RT Series" Wire Feed
- (4) Welding Curtains
- 2012 Chevrolet "Silverado 1500" Pick-Up Truck - VIN: 1GCNCPEX6CZ347229, KMS: 19,748
- 2008 Pontiac "G5" Sedan - VIN: 1G2AJ55F387281715, KMS: 94,024
- Toyota "3FG35" LPG Forklift Truck - S/N: 17785 w/ 8,000 lbs. Capacity, Pneumatic Tires, 3-Stage Mast, Side Shift
- Clark "C500-120" Forklift Truck - S/N: 0151145010 w/ 7,000 lbs. Capacity, Side Shift, Tandem Front Tires
- TCM "FCG25-2H" Forklift Truck - S/N: A40MG0238 w/ Side Shift, Solid Tire
- (13) Sections Pallet Racking
- (10) Sections Racking
- Metal Shelf
- Metal Cabinet
- (15) Steel Trestles
- (6) 2-Door Metal Storage Cabinets
- 15-Ton, 75-Ton and 150-Ton Jacks
- Work Tables: Cast 32" x 112", 80" x 12', 4 ' x 6', Work Table w/ Vise, (2) 5' x 10' Steel, 8' x 30' Steel
- Steel Benches
- Ventilation Hood
- Preheating Torch
- Greenlee "7310" Knockout Punch
- (2) Mastervac Shop Vacuums
- Quackerstate Lubrication System
- 15' x 8' Manual Cutting Table
- (6) Assorted Clamps
- (2) Koike Radiagraphs
- (3) 42" x 78" Containers
- (20) Roller Supports
- (16) Easels
- 90" Conveyor Section
- (2) Vanguard 1.5-Ton Chain Hoists
- Mastercraft 8' Drum
- (3) Trolleys
- (8) Heating Torches
- (2) Tilting skips
- 16-Step Sliding Scale
- (2) Flat-Shaped Movable Aluminum
- (2) Tank Rolls of 18
- (2) Non-Motorized Rollers 18" Dual Wheel
- (2) Motorized Rollers 24" Single Wheel
- (2) 6' Aluminum Step Ladders
- 8' Step Ladder
- 13' Wooden Ladder
- 12' Wooden Ladder
- 24' Extendable ladder
STORES & METAL INVENTORY
- Bar Stock, Angle Iron, Plate Steel, Sheet Stock, Checker Plate, Aluminum, Material Storage Racks
OFFICE FURNITURE & COMPUTER EQUIPMENT
- Desks, Chairs, File Cabinets, Shelving, Room Dividers, Folding Tables, Computers, Printers, Microwave, Storage Cabinets
sale held proudly in conjunction with:Century Services Inc.
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.