Burlington Gear & Sprocket Manufacturers Ltd.
Precision Gear Manufacturer
Tuesday, February 16, 2016
1:30 PM EST
InspectionTuesday, February 16 from 8:00 A.M. to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Wednesday, February 17 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Thursday, February 25 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationBurlington Gear & Sprocket Manufacturers Ltd.
2209 Plains Rd. E., Burlington, Ontario, Canada, L7R 3R3
FEATURING: ROCKFORD 36” hydraulic vertical slotter; (3) vertical slotters; CSEPEL 10’ radial arm drill; W.E SYKES #3 gear generator; W.E SYKES #1 gear cutter; GWM gear hobber; STANKO gear hobber; (4) assorted gear hobbers of various sizes; GRISETTI I.D/O.D cylindrical grinder; HYD-MECH S-20 horizontal saw; DAR-SIN DSR-700S radial arm drill; STANLEY gap bed engine lathe; SASTA gap bed engine lathe; FIMAP gap bed engine lathe; VOEST engine lathe; LARGE ASSORTMENT of hobs and cutters, inspection equipment and accessories, (5) forklifts, surface grinders, machining equipment and accessories, factory support equipment, office furniture & MORE!
Gear Hobbing machines
- CHONGQING Y318 horizontal gear hobbing machine s/n: n/a
- TOS FO6 horizontal gear hobbing machine s/n: 0435240
- STANKO 5K32 horizontal gear hobbing machine s/n: p536
- ROCKFORD HY-DRAULIC vertical slotter with 42” diameter table, 36” stroke, travels 40” x 36” s/n: n/a
- HAVLIK B5032 vertical slotter with 25” diameter table, 15.5” stroke, 80 strokes per minute, travels 23” x 30”, s/n: n/a
- JONES 12 vertical slotter with 25” diameter table, 12” stroke, travels 23” x 30” s/n: n/a
- DOUGLAS 7A vertical slotter with 15” diameter table s/n: n/a
- FELLOWS 6-TYPE 6215 gear shaper with 36” diameter table, 4” stroke s/n: n/a
- FELLOWS 6-TYPE 645A gear shaper with 18” diameter table, 5” stroke s/n: n/a
- W.E SYKES 3C gear generator with 40” diameter table s/n: n/a
- TOS HOSTIVAR 20DP21000 cylindrical grinder with 43.5” in between centers, 12” swing, 180 degree swivel, 8hp, speeds to 380rpm s/n: 38707
- GRISSETTI 800 cylindrical grinder with 37” in between centers, 12” swing, 180 degree swivel, 4.6hp, speeds to 213rpm s/n: n/a
- ABWOOD 8” surface grinder with 24” x 12” mag base chuck s/n: n/a
- SASTA ANPXM132MAY3 engine lathe with 61” in between centers, 12” swing, 2.5” bore, speeds to 2000rpm s/n: n/a
- STANLEY gap bed engine lathe with 82” in between centers, 9.5” swing bed in, 19” swing bed out, 3.5” bore, speeds to 800rpm s/n: n/a
- FIMAP TP22 engine lathe with 46” in between centers, 10” swing, 2” bore, speeds to 760rpm s/n: n/a
- VOEST engine lathe with 48” in between centers, 9” swing, 1.5” bore, speeds to 1500rpm s/n: n/a
- STANKO 6B82 horizontal boring mill with 52” x 17.5” table, speeds to 1600rpm, 50 taper s/n: 322
- (2) ELLIOT universal mills with 29” x 7.5” table, speeds to 1700rpm s/n: n/a
- FRITZ WERNER vertical mill with 76” x 13” table s/n: n/a
Radial arm drills
- CSEPEL RF51/B radial arm drill with 38” x 30” table, 118” arm, 24” column, speeds to 1500rpm s/n: 35069
- DAR SIN DSR-750 radial arm drill with 31.5” x 25” table, speeds to 1500rpm s/n: n/a
Factory Support equipment
- HYD MECH S20 horizontal band saw s/n: n/a
- GENERAL table saw s/n: n/a
- AIRCO CV-250 mig welder s/n: n/a
- MFG N/A piston type air compressor
- HYSTER lpg forklift with 8000lbs capacity, 170” max reach, 3 stage high visibility mast, cushion tires s/n: dc04v06770p
- JUNGHEINRICH EFG220 electric forklift with 3500lbs capacity, 155” max reach, 3 stage high visibility mast s/n: n/a
ALSO:Huge offering of machine tool accessories, tooling consisting of gear cutters, drills, reamers, end mills, carbide tip boring bars, boring bars, broaches, key way cutters, dies and more, welding supplies, cabinets, rolling shop tables, shelving units, tool boxes, power tools and more!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.