Buckhorn Rubber Products Inc.
Large Rubber Injection & Rubber Compression Molding Facility
Thursday, November 8, 2018
9:30 AM CST
InspectionWednesday, November 7 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalAll items to be removed no later than Wednesday, November 21 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationBuckhorn Rubber Products Inc.
5151 Industrial Loop Rd, Hannibal, Missouri, United States, 63401
FEATURING: FARREL (REBUILT 2015 BY HF RUBBER MACHINERY) IID, heavy duty 1000HP internal rubber mixer; FARREL 84” rubber mill; FARREL 60” rubber mill; UDM CANTELIVER Batch-off system; MESNAC (2012) carbon black system; MESNAC (2012) 10 station chemical weighing system; DAVIS STANDARD 60IN60TC, 8” rubber extruder w/ 415HP drive and 24:29 ratio; NRM 4.5” rubber extruder w/ 30:29 ratio; VIKING flow through 4 wheel shot blast system w/ 15HP wheels; GEORGIA (2004) 12’ x 12’ 400F temp oven; JENSEN 6’ x 5’ 700F temp oven; DESMA (D23) rubber extruder w/ 4 station carousel; DESMA (D4) rubber extruder w/ 6 station carousel; (3) RUTIL (R27 & R28 & R32) RS4000/800, 800T vertical rubber injection presses; RUTIL (R36) RS8000/800, 600T vertical rubber injection press; RUTIL (R20) RS4000/600, 600T vertical rubber injection press; RUTIL (R16) RS6000/600, 600T vertical rubber injection press; (2) DESMA (D2 & D4) 800/900, rubber injection molding machines; LANDIS 10” x 96” cylindrical grinder; GARDNER DENVER 100HP air compressor; MARLEY AQUATOWER cooling tower; AIR PRODUCTS + CHEMICALS tumbler/freezer; (4) GEORGIA OVEN portable electric rotary ovens; HANDLING SYSTEMS INC. free standing 2 ton gantry crane system; TENNANT 7400 LPG floor scrubber; ALSO: (50+) sections of adjustable racking, spare machine parts and accessories, (10+) jib arms w/ hoists, pallet trucks, factory support equipment & MORE!
THE FOLLOWING RIGGERS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR SERVICES AND WILL BE ON SITE BEGINNING WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 7. PLEASE CONTACT THEM TO DISCUSS YOUR RIGGING NEEDS.
- Creek Co. Rigging
- Northern Machinery Services
- Hannibal Crane Service
- Seither & Cherry
RUBBER MIXING PLANT EQUIPMENT
- FARREL (REBUILT 2015) 11D heavy duty internal mixer with HFRM pneumatic hopper, drop door design mixer body, ALLEN-BRADLEY Panelview 1000 PLC control, approx. 400 LB capacity, speeds to 1500 RPM, 40 RPM rotor speed, LUFKIN T720BHH gearbox with 37.5:1 ratio, 1000 HP DC motor, SIEMENS (2005) SCR motor controller with WLII 1250H circuit breaker, FEDERAL-PACIFIC (2005) TI5G 1500 KVA/13,800V/3PH industrial transformer, WESTINGHOUSE ASL 1000 KVA/13,800V/3PH switch gear with built in transformer, s/n: 22028539 (REBUILT BY HF RUBBER MACHINERY) (COMPONENTS MAY BE SOLD SEPARATELY)
- VAUGHAN heavy duty 2 roll mill with 84” capacity, unitized base, 24” OD rolls, AKRON STEEL cross blender, stock plough, direct connected to a PHILEDELPHIA 456 HOP gearbox with 35:1 ratio, 250 HP motor, (2) STERLCO chiller units, s/n: n/a
- UDM cantilever batch-off machine with ALLEN-BRADLEY Panelview Plus 1000 PLC control, approx. 300”x26” cooling conveyor, approx. 144”x22” pullout conveyor, UMD air/water cooler, WEIGH-TRONIX 2000 LB capacity digital scale, s/n: n/a
- MESNAC (2012) carbon black system with PRO-FACE touch screen control, (6) MESNAC storage hoppers with approx. 1240 gal. capacities and built-in dust collectors, DORIGHT RT-3 air receiver tank, (3) MESNAC offload vacuum stations, s/n: n/a
- MESNAC (2012) chemical weighing system with PRO-FACE touch screen control, 60 station chemical storage unit, automatic picker robot, 10 station weighing carrousel with METTLER TOLEDO DRO, dust collector, s/n: S-201202005
- DESMA D968.630 hydraulic injection press with approx. 700 ton capacity, 3.75 gal. shot capacity, 3” diameter feed screw, 55 HP, DESMA ADVANTECH HMI PLC control (NEW IN 2017), s/n: 800974
- (2) RUTIL RS 4000/800 vertical hydraulic injection press with 800 ton capacity, 48” stroke, 15” daylight, 38”x32” platens, 2” diameter feed screw, 50 HP, RUTIL PLC control, s/n: 131/204, 131/212
- RUTIL RS 4000/800 hydraulic injection press with 800 ton capacity, 18” stroke, 16” daylight, 48”x32” platens, 2” diameter feed screw, 50 HP, RUTIL PLC control, safety light curtains, s/n: 127/312
- RUTIL RS 8000/600 INL hydraulic injection press with 600 ton capacity, 16” stroke, 38”x32” platens, 2.3” diameter feed screw, 50 HP, RUTIL PLC control, safety light curtains, s/n: 127/319
- RUTIL RS 4000/600 INL hydraulic injection press with 600 ton capacity, 18” stroke, 16” daylight, 38”x32” platens, 50 HP, RUTIL PLC control, safety light curtains, ½ ton jib arm and hoist, s/n: 127/305
- RUTIL RS 6000/600 INL hydraulic injection press with 600 ton capacity, 18” stroke, 16” daylight, 38”x32” platens, 50 HP, RUTIL PLC control, safety light curtains, s/n: 127/301
EXTRUSION AND INJECTION MOLDING MACHINES
- (2) DESMA SERIES 800/900 extrusion screw injection molding machine with approx. 500 ton capacity, DESMA 6 station rotary injection press with 20”x18” platens, ALLEN-BRADLEY Panelview Plus 1000 touch screen control, s/n: n/a
- DESMA SERIES 800/900 extrusion screw injection molding machine with approx. 500 ton capacity, DESMA 4 station rotary injection press with 23”x17” platens, ALLEN-BRADLEY Panelview Plus 1000 touch screen control, s/n: n/a
- DAVIS-STANDARD 12/1 LD cold feed rubber extruder with 8” capacity, 60IN60TC gearbox with 24.29 ratio and 415 HP, 250 HP DC motor with MaxPak SCR controller, base-mounted hot oil heating system for barrel jacket with 600 deg. F. max. temperature, 72 RPM screw speed, s/n: S4868
- NRM cold feed rubber extruder (12/1 LD NEW 1972) with 4.5” capacity, 100 HP DC motor with QUANTUM 111 SCR controller, 30.29.1 gear ratio, BUDZAR base-mounted hot oil heating unit, STERLCO chiller unit, GE 145 KVA/460HV-266LV/3 PH drive isolation transformer, s/n: 31045
- FARREL 2 roll mill with 60” capacity, 22” OD rolls with 1.25:1 friction ratio, unitized base connected to a WESTERN GEAR OD60M gearbox, RELIANCE ELECTRIC motor, s/n: n/a
- LANDIS 10X96 cylindrical grinder with 10” swing over table, 96” between centers, 28” diameter wheel, 3” max. face width, 15 HP wheelhead motor, POLARIS PSK1440 3HP dust collector, s/n: n/a
- SIEMPLEKAMP hydraulic mold press with 60”x54” electric heated platens, s/n: n/a
- PARMACO hydraulic mold press with 42”x42” electric heated platens, 40 HP, s/n: n/a
- ADAMSON hydraulic mold press with 24”x24” electric heated platens, approx. 40 HP, ALLEN-BRADLEY Panelview C200 control, s/n: n/a
- JINGDAY hydraulic mold press with 72”x72” electric heated platens, roll-out bottom platen, ALLEN-BRADLEY Panelview Plus 600 PLC control, safety light curtains, s/n: n/a (NON-FUNCTIONAL)
- (3) GLUCO VS50 mold presses with 20”x18” electric heated platens, 15 HP, s/n: 96639, n/a, n/a
- VIKING finishing system with VIKING 4 wheel through-type shot blast tunnel (RETROFIT BY WHEELABRATOR) with approx. 3 CU/FT capacity, 15 HP; VIKING through-type wash tunnel with 41”x21” opening, approx. 250” tunnel length, (2) wash/rinse tanks; (2) MFG. UNKNOWN blow off stations; overhead chain conveyor system, s/n: n/a
- IFS finishing system with IFS coating tank with diaphragm pumps & controls; NORTHERN MECHANICAL natural gas cure oven with 400,000 BTU/HR; overhead chain conveyor system, s/n: n/a
- AIR PRODUCTS & CHEMICALS PRO FREEZER cooling tumbler with -300 deg. F min. temperature, TOSHIBA VF-57 VFD, PROCESS ENGINEERING liquid nitrogen outdoor storage tank, s/n: n/a
- MFG. UNKOWN portable de-flashing tumbler with bucket elevator and DAYTON DC speed control, s/n: n/a
- GEORGIA OVEN (2004) walk-in mechanical convection oven with 400 deg. F max. temperature, 144”x144” box, touch screen control, s/n: CTS1404008
- JENSEN natural gas curing oven with 700 deg. F max. temperature, 1500 CFH, dual curing chambers 88”x64”x80” and 48”x64”x80” dimensions, s/n: 6314
- MFG. UNKOWN walk-in batch oven with 450 deg. F max. temperature, 72”x103”x89” box, s/n: n/a DC-9165
- SPX BLUE-M DC-206-G-ST350 portable industrial laboratory oven with 662 deg. F max. temperature, s/n: DC-8562
- (4) GEORGIA OVEN 4 tier portable electric industrial rotary ovens with EZ TOUCH touch screen controls
FACTORY SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
- GARDNER-DENVER 100 HP skid mounted rotary screw air compressor with 12,839.0 hrs displayed at time of recording, s/n: n/a
- MARLEY AQUATOWER outdoor cooling tower, s/n: 85611-11B221584/4871
- HAZ-STOR hazardous material storage locker with 22.5’x6’x8’H dimensions, ANSUL fire suppression system, climate control unit, s/n: n/a
- TENNANT 7400 LPG ride-on floor scrubber with new rear squeegee assembly (INSTALLED 2018), s/n: 7400-4608
- HANDLING SYSTEMS INC free standing crane system with HANDLING SYSTEMS 2 ton single girder top running bridge crane with COFFING 2 ton electric hoist, 42.5’ span, approx. 16’ under hook, approx. 60’ free standing bolt-together runway and columns with bus bar, s/n: n/a
- UNESCO free standing crane system with UNESCO 2 ton single girder underslung bridge crane with COFFING 2 ton electric hoist, approx. 24’ span, approx. 24’ under hook, approx. 48’ free standing bolt-together runway and columns with bus bar, s/n: n/a
- MFG. UNKOWN free standing crane system with 4000 LB single girder underslung crane with COFFING JLC 2 ton electric hoist, 14’ span, welded and bolted free standing gantry with approx. 26’ run, 12’ height
- (2) GORBEL free standing jib arms with ½ ton capacity, INGERSOL-RAND ¼ ton capacity pneumatic hoists
- (2) CONCO wall-mount jib arms with ½ ton capacity, BUDGIT ¼ ton capacity electric hoists
- (2) JUNGHEINRICH EJE 120 electric pallet trucks with 4500 LB. capacity, FERRO 24V battery chargers
ALSO:(50+) sections of medium duty pallet racking; HUGE QUANTITY of spare parts including electric motors, drives, feed screws, platens, DESMA components, press stations, hydraulic power packs, control panels, transmission and clutch parts and MUCH MORE!
AUCTION CONDUCTED BY CORPORATE ASSETS INC. PROUDLY IN CONJUNCTION WITH:
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.