Surplus Assets of
Baskim Industries – London, Ontario
Complete Fabricating & Machining Facility
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
1:30 PM EDT
InspectionTuesday, March 28 from 9:00 A.M. to start of auction.
RemovalAll items: No later than Friday, March 31 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationBaskim Industries – London, Ontario
103 Falcon Street, London, Ontario, Canada, N5W 4Z2
Large Assortment of Well-Maintained Fabricating & Machining Equipment Featuring: (7) STANKO & KAO MING radial arm drills; GEKA HYDRACROP 50/S hydraulic ironworker; PEDDINGHAUS mechanical ironworker; WEBSTER & BENNETT vertical turret lathe; (10) assorted powered & idler tank turning roll sets; (10+) assorted MIG & TIG welders; ARONSON rotating welding positioner; (2) tilt & rotate variable speed welding positioners; COLCHESTER gap bed engine lathe; RUSCH tool & cutter grinder; CAROLINA horizontal saw; (3) hydraulic shop presses; RIDGID pipe threader; (2) ESAB LAF 1600 DC welding power sources; CLARK LPG forklift; BUSHMAN 30,000 LB capacity up-ender; (2) dock ramps; GARDNER DENVER air compressor; SULLAIR air compressor; (5+) portable fume extractors; DO-ALL horizontal saw; ROCKFORD engine lathe; ASSORTMENT of cantilever racks with raw material, carry deck mobile crane, steel shop tables, arbor presses, rotary tables, lifting equipment & accessories, tool cabinets, general machining & factory equipment and MORE!
WELDING AND FABRICATING
- ESAB (2007) SUB ARC automatic welding system with ESAB A2-A6 PEH digital process controller, consisting of ESAB CAB 460M column and boom welding manipulator, ESAB A6 GMD LASER joint tracking controller, ESAB TAF 1250 AC welding power source, ESAB LAF 1600 DC welding power source, ESAB A6 SF SUB ARC welding heads, ESAB OPC flux recovery system, cables and integration, s/n n/a
- MILLER DELTAWELD 651 MIG welder with cables and gun s/n KE639277
- MILLER DELTAWELD 650 MIG welder with cables and gun s/n JG135242
- LINCOLN SQUAREWAVE TIG 355 AC/DC digital TIG-ARC welder with cables and gun s/n U1940806760
- HOBART TIGWAVE 350 AC/DC TIG welder with cables and gun s/n 494WS47194
- ATRA ARC CYBERWELD 452 digital MIG welder with cables and gun s/n KH556602
- ARCWELD 450A MIG welder with cables and gun s/n JG068931
- HOBART R-400-S ARC welder with cables and gun s/n 79WS23456
- LINCOLN IDEALARC R3R-400 ARC welder with cables and gun s/n C1951200036
- (2) LINCOLN IDEALARC R3R-300 ARC welder with cables and gun s/n I56041; K12494
- LINCOLN IDEALARC 250 ARC welder with cables and gun s/n 104363
- CANOX C-250E AC/DC ARC welder with cables and gun s/n JD686316
- THERMAL DYNAMICS (2011) 152 CUTMASTER portable plasma cutter with cables and gun s/n MX52282720
- ESAB POWERCUT 1500 portable plasma cutter with cables and gun s/n PF-J526031
- BUSHMAN M9604 30,000 lbs capacity up-ender/positioner with 62" x 61" table, s/n 20578
- RANSOME #12 tilt and rotate welding positioner with 16,000 lbs capacity, 46" x 46" table, pendant control s/n 5211
- ARONSON RPFT 2.5 rotary type welding positioner with 2,500 lbs capacity, 60" diameter table s/n 8724
- RANSOME #25 tilt and rotate welding positioner with 2,500 lbs capacity, 37" diameter table, foot pedal control s/n 49397
- WORTHINGTON #5 tilt and rotate welding positioner with 500 lbs capacity, 30" x 30" table s/n 56575
- (2) WORTHINGTON power tank turning rolls with 20" diameter adjustable rolls, 42" slide adjustment, driver and idler set s/n n/a
- SEW power tank turning rolls with 10" diameter adjustable rolls, 20" slide adjustment, driver and idler set s/n
- IRCO power tank turning rolls with 10" diameter adjustable rolls, 50" slide adjustment, driver and idler set s/n n/a
- (2) ALLIANCE power tank turning rolls with 24" diameter adjustable rolls, 60" slide adjustment, driver and idler set s/n n/a
- ALLIANCE power tank turning rolls with 16" diameter adjustable rolls, 55" slide adjustment, driver and idler set s/n n/a
- BAS-KIM power tank turning rolls with 12" diameter fixed rolls, driver and idler set s/n n/a
- (6) portable engineered tank idler rolls with 12" rolls, 43" between uprights, (16) positions 36" vertical adjustment, s/n n/a
- GEKA HYDRACORP HYD-50 hydraulic ironworker with 50 ton capacity, 4.5" x 4.5" x 3/8" max angle cutting capacity, 8" x 3/4" flat shear capacity, 1.25" round bar capacity, 1.25" square shear capacity, 10" x .5" max notching cap at 90 deg, s/n 7295
- STANKO H5222A mechanical ironworker, s/n 23233
- DIACRO 24" BOX&PAN manual brake with stand s/n 2414
- GRACO ULTRAMAX 1095 portable electronic airless paint sprayer with hoses and gun, s/n n/a
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- KAO MING (2000) KMR-1600DH 5' radial arm drill with 16" column, speeds to 1065 RPM preselect, power feed all directions, s/n 60369
- (2) STANKO 2A554 6' radial arm drill with 12" column, speeds to 2000 RPM preselect, power feed all directions, s/n 8384; 9244
- STANKO CS1600 6' radial arm drill with 14" column, speeds to 2000 RPM preselect, power feed all directions, s/n 7095020
- KITCHEN WALKER E3 6' radial arm drill with 14" column, speeds to 670 RPM, box table s/n 3108
- ASQUITH 5' radial arm drill with 10" column, speeds to 248 RPM s/n n/a
- ALZMETALL 4' radial arm drill with 10" column, speeds to 1066 RPM, box table s/n n/a
- KITCHEN & WADE 3' radial arm drill with 8" column, speeds to 1500 RPM, box table s/n n/a
- STANKO 6T13-1 vertical milling machine with 16" x 67" table, speeds to 1600 rpm, push button control, power feed all directions, #50 spindle taper, power draw bar, s/n 74
- FNK milling machine with 49" x 11" table, speeds to 4500 rpm, power feed, s/n n/a
- COLCHESTER MASCOTT 1600 gap bed engine lathe with 17" swing over bed, 28" swing in the gap, 40" between centers, 3" spindle bore, 12" 3-jaw chuck, speeds to 1600 rpm, in/mm threading, steady rest, s/n 70002 02630
- ROCKFORD ECONOMY engine lathe with 18" swing, 32" centers, 1.5" spindle bore, 9" 6-jaw chuck, speeds to 804 rpm, s/n I12-X91
- WEBSTER & BENNETT 48" vertical turret lathe with 50" swing, 48" 4-jaw chuck, 5 station turret, s/n n/a
- RUSH #250A tool and cutter grinder s/n n/a
- DOALL 16" hydraulic horizontal band saw with roller conveyor, s/n n/a
- FORTE 12" horizontal band saw s/n n/a
- CAROLINA HV20 10" horizontal band saw s/n 12040
- CCCP KCNO 8072 mechanical power hack saw s/n 4594
- BAXTER VERTICUT roll in vertical band saw s/n n/a
- DAYTON 5M470 35 ton capacity hydraulic H-frame shop press, s/n n/a
- BAS-KIM electro hydraulic hydraulic H-frame shop press, s/n n/a
- CCCP 36" x 36" T-slot rotary table, s/n n/a
- RIDGID 400A electric power threader, s/n 416993
- BRODERSON I(C)701A carry deck LPG mobile crane with 10,000 lbs capacity, 36.5' max reach, 3-section boom, 2 wheel drive, 2 wheel steer, s/n 315B
- CLARK CGC 25 4625 lbs cap LPG forklift with 189" max vertical reach, 3 stage high visibility mast, side shift, cushion tires, s/n C365L-0212-9402FB
- MAHAFFY POWER STACKER 12 volt battery powered stacker with 2000 lbs capacity, built in onboard 12 volt automatic battery charger, s/n 3544
- GARDNER DENVER EDE99K 50 hp rotary screw type air compressor, s/n S049339
- SULLAIR 12BS-50H ACAC 24K 50 hp rotary screw type air compressor, s/n 003-140657
- INGERSOLL RAND SSR EP-400 40 hp rotary screw type air compressor, s/n J6247U88E
- AIR PRO AP-200 regenerative tower type air dryer s/n 96055
- (2) MCGUIRE MPH6006L250 59" x 72" conventional dock plate levellers with 25,000 lbs capacity s/n n/a
- (10) SQUARE D i-LINE 100 AMP heavy duty electrical busway switches s/n n/a
ALSO:(4+) DIVERSITECH & AIRFLOW portable welding fume extractors; 48"x36"x6" granite surface plate with stand; DEMAG chain hoist; DUMONT #3 arbor press; 48" diameter hydraulic scissor lift rotary table; CLASSIC 22" gas powered 2-stage snow blower; (2) 20" abrasive cut off saws; VICTOR track cutter with tracks; electrode stabilizing ovens; welding electrodes; welding wire; (20+) engineered steel saw horses; SELECTION OF TOOLS AND INSPECTION EQUIPMENT; large quantity of raw material, steel stock; tables; workbenches and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.