Surplus to the Ongoing Needs of an
Automation Products Manufacturer
Custom Precision Machining Facility
Wednesday, November 5, 2014
10:30 AM EST
InspectionTuesday, November 4, 2014 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Thursday, November 6, 2014 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationAutomation Products Manufacturer
1425 Strasburg Rd., Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, N2R 1H2
700 LOT SALE!
CUSTOM PRECISION MACHINING FACILITY FEATURING: SCHARMANN 3" table type horizontal boring mill; MATSUURA MC760V, CNC vertical machining center; MAXIMART VMC-850, CNC vertical machining center; (4) FIRST LC 20 VSG, vertical milling machines with power feeds, dro's and drawbars; (2) BEMATO BMI 1500, vertical milling machine; BEMATO BMI 3000, vertical milling machine; SAHINLER (2002) HKM 65, 65 ton hydraulic ironworker; HAVLIK 5' radial arm drill; HYD-MECH S-20, horizontal saw; HYUNDAI HIT-18S, CNC turning center; CHUNG WEI 14" x 26" hydraulic surface grinder; SURE FIRST ED252, sinker type EDM; ERLO TCA-60 geared head drill; SUNNEN MBB1650, honing machine with tooling; RK MACHINE 30 ton hydraulic shop press; TOYOTA 6850LB LPG forklift; SKYJACK SJIII electric scissor lift; DEA 1102 CMM; HUGE ASSORTMENT OF MACHINE TOOL ACCESSORIES AND TOOLING CONSISTING OF: hardness testers, precision inspection departments, rotary tables, precision vises, indexing heads, micro boring tools, CAT 40 tool holders, tool carts, crimpers, dumping hoppers, air compressors, MILLER & LINCOLN welders and accessories, rolling shop hoists, raw material inventory, PLYMOVENT snorkel exhaust units, large electrical stores & automation inventory, office furniture & equipment, and MUCH MORE COMING SOON!
- HYUNDAI HIT 8S CNC lathe with HITROL-840C control, 11.81" swing, 6.3" max turning dia, diameter, 9.60" max turning length, 1.57" spindle bore, 8 station tool turret, collet chuck s/n 5-240
- MATSUURA MC 760 V CNC vertical machining center, with YASNAC control, 45.3" x 16.1" table, travels; X-30”, Y-16”, Z-19”, 25” max under spindle, speeds to 4500 RPM, BT 40 spindle 30 ATC, coolant s/n 85034608
- MAXIMART VMC-850 vertical machining center with MITSUBISHI control, 40" X 22" table, travels; X-33.49, Y- 19.7”, Z-19.7”, speeds to 6000 RPM, BT 40 spindle, 20 ATC s/n 972347
- DEA IOTA 11.02 CMM with 71” X 40” granite table, travels; X-40”, Y-26”, Z- 26”, 880 lbs max table load s/n 532
- ELEPHANT EHT-CE3R hardness tester s/n 0002233
- ALSO: 4’ X 3” X 6” granite surface plate with stand, , squares, height gauges, surface plates, micrometers, gauges etc
- CINCINNATI #4 vertical milling machine with 90” X 18” table, speeds to 1300 RPM s/n B4502-28
- (3) FIRST LC-20VSG vertical milling machines with 52” X 10” table, speeds to 4500 RPM, HEIDENHAIN 2 axis DRO, power draw bar, power feeds s/n 82060495,83060682, 82020429
- FIRST LC 20 VSG vertical milling machine with 50” X 10” table, speeds to 1180 RPM, 5 HP head, HEIENHAIN 2 axis DRO, power draw bar, power table s/n 83080706
- FIRST LC 18 VHS vertical milling machine with 49” X 9” table, auxiliary horizontal spindle, speeds to 4500 RPM, HEIDENHAIN 2 axis DRO, power draw bar, power feeds s/n 809 50369
- BEMATO BMT 3000 V vertical milling machine with 50” X 11” table, speeds to 3600 RPM, 5 HP head, MITUTOYO 2 axis DRO, power table, DRO s/n 9912113
- (2) BEMATO BMT 1500 V vertical milling machine with 42” X 9” table, speeds to 4200 RPM, 3 HP head, MITUTOYO 2 axis DRO s/n 9912109, 9912110
- BRIDGEPORT SERIES I vertical milling machine with 42” X 9” table, HEIDENHAIN 2 axis DRO s/n 412581285W
- EXCELLO 602 vertical milling machine with 42” X 9” table, FAGOR 2 axis DRO s/n 6020337
HORIZONTAL BORING MILL
- SCHARMANN 3" HBM with 40" X 32" rotary table, travels; 46” longitudinal, 36” cross, 20” spindle, DRO
- DEAN SMITH & GRACE 1330 engine lathe with 13” swing, 30” between centers, speeds to 1000 RPM, threading, taper, MITUTOYO 2 axis DRO s/n n/a
- SHENZHEN RICHON CY-S2060B engine lathe with 20” swing, 60” between centers, 3 ¼” spindle bore, speeds to 1500 RPM, threading s/n n/a
- GRISETTI ELITE 1000 10” X 36” universal cylindrical grinder with internal grinding spindle, coolant s/n 349
- CHUNG WEI 14" X 26" hydraulic surface grinder with wheel dresser, coolant s/n 87803
- PROTH PDGS-618 manual surface grinder s/n 708218-6
- SUNNEN MBB1650 hone s/n 11048
- HYD-MECH S20 horizontal band saw s/n 20587840
- BAXTER 260 horizontal band saw s/n n/a
- CE 250A 10” horizontal band saw s/n n/a
- SIRO 350 13 ½” cold cut saw s/n 109147
- DUTCH SAWS CPO 315 LT 12” cold cut saw s/n 34128614
- KBC 70 C 28” throat vertical band saw with blade welder & grinder s/n 957007
- ER MAIER roll in vertical band saw s/n 764085
- SAHINLER (2002) HKM 65 65 ton hydraulic ironworker with 5” X 5” X ½” angle cutting cap s/n 6508
- DI-ACRO 6’ press brake
- DOUCETT 7” edge sander s/n 00046679
- AIRDRAFT 12’ X 6’ X 10’ spray booth with paint pots & guns
- MILLER DELTAWELD 452 MIG welder with wire feed, cables & gun s/n KH537742
- THERMAL-ARC EXCEL-ARC 806 MIG welder with wire feed, cables & gun
- HOBART RC-250 MIG welder with wire feed, cables & gun s/n 12RT-12053
- MILLER SPECTRUM 100 welder with cables & gun s/n LH050030P
- ESAB PCM 1000 welder with cables & gun
- ESAB HELIARC 252 TIG welder with cables & gun s/n TC-1651098
- HENKEL K 200 rod oven 19201
- PLYMOVENT 10 HP fume extractor with snorkel & ducts
- PLYMOVENT 7.5 HP fume extractor with snorkel & ducts
- NEDERMAN (2004) FILTERCART fume extractor s/n 12602141
- ALSO: 90” X 45” X 4 ½” steel welding table, welding curtains, welding supplies & accessories
- ATLAS COPCO GA 409 40 HP rotary air compressor s/n 80-705-150813
- INGERSOLL RAND 3 HP vertical tank mounted air compressor s/n 3054100
- TOYOTA 7FGU35-BCS 6850 lbs LPG forklift with 199” vertical lift side shift s/n 61499
- SKYJACK SJIII 3219 scissor lift s/n 24318
- 20’ traveling gantry with 2 ton electric hoist
- 10’ traveling gantry with 1/2 ton electric hoist
- HAVLIK 5' radial drill with 10” dia column box table s/n 00172
- ERLO TCA -60 HD geared head drill 22" x 22" table, 8" column s/n n/a
- EATON COLL O CRIMP hydraulic crimper
- MILFORD 14” double end pedestal grinder
- SALVISLAB THERMOCENTER 20” X 17” X 20” electric lab oven
- RICE LAKE 920i-2A 10000 lbs digital platform scale s/n 1343700030
- RK MACHINE 30 ton hdraulic shop press s/n 129925753T
- ALSO: MAG drills, huge assortment of machine tool accessories and tooling, rotary tables, precision vises, indexing heads, micro boring tools, CAT 40 tool holders, tool carts, tool cabinets, crimpers, dumping hoppers, RAW MATERIAL INVENTORY ELECTRICAL STORES & AUTOMATION INVENTORY, label printers, office furniture & equipment, and MUCH MORE
EXCLUSIVE RIGGER FOR THIS SALE IS:NATIONAL RIGGING & TRANSPORTATION LTD.
CONTACT: DARREN CHAPMAN
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.