Atelier d’Usinage Arvida Inc.
Large & Heavy Capacity Machining Facility
Thursday, June 4, 2015
10:30 AM EDT
InspectionWednesday, June 3, 2015 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Friday, June 5, 2015 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Thursday, June 18, 2015 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationAtelier d’Usinage Arvida Inc.
2516 Rue Dubose, Jonquiere, Quebec, Canada, G7S 1B4
LARGE & HEAVY CAPACITY MACHINING FACILITY FEATURING: COMET (1993) MB-1130A, 4.33" table type horizontal boring mill; GINGRAS hydraulic combination press brake/shear with ½" x 10' capacity and assortment of dies; BOEHRINGER 4' x 30' planer mill with 20HP vertical milling head; C-TEK (2011) KM180D large capacity & high speed CNC vertical machining center; C-TEK KM150 CNC vertical machining center; HYD-MECH H-22A horizontal band saw with hydraulic feed; HYD-MECH (2004) H-20A horizontal mitre band saw with hydraulic feed; CY-DRUMMOND (2006) 25" x 160" engine lathe with 6" spindle bore; CY-DRUMMOND (2000) 20" x 80" engine lathe; LEONARD 42" x 180" engine lathe; SUNRISE (1999) 77 ton hydraulic ironworker; ROUNDO PS205 plate rolls with 5/16" capacity; ML 100 ton hydraulic shop press; TOS FA5B-U horizontal milling machine; JAESPA AS10H vertical band saw; LINCOLN PRECISION TIG 275 TIG welder; THERMAL DYNAMICS plasma cutter; ERLO geared head drill; ASSORTMENT of NEDERMAN snorkel arms with blower units; INGERSOLL RAND 50HP air compressor; TCM 6000lb LPG forklift; DODGE (2008) RAM 5500ST flatbed pick-up truck; CHEVROLET 3500 flatbed pick-up truck; INTERNATIONAL (2006) 7600 box truck with only 330,000KM; PRO-ACTION 20 ton x 50' double girder bridge crane; (3) DEMAG 5 ton x 50' single girder bridge cranes; (20+) jib arms and hoists; HUGE ASSORTMENT OF RAW MATERIAL, inspection equipment, welders & welding equipment, cylindrical and plain surface grinders, tool room lathes, precision machine accessories, angle plates, tool holders, saws, milling machines, adjustable racking, air compressors, LISTA tool cabinets, HEAVY steel set up tables, office furniture & equipment and MUCH MORE!
- C-TEK (2011) KM-180D CNC vertical machining center with CNT 820 PC based CNC control, 18"x59" table, travels X-70.75", Y-25.5", Z-24.5", speeds to 10000 rpm, CAT40 taper, 15 hp, 24 station ATC, spindle chiller, coolant, chip auger, s/n n/a
- C-TEK (2011) KM-150 CNC vertical machining center with CNT 820 PC based CNC control, 17"x63" table, travels X-59", Y-25.5", Z-24.5", speeds to 10000 rpm, CAT40 taper, 15 hp, 18 station ATC, spindle chiller, coolant, chip tray, s/n n/a
- COMET MB-1130A table type horizontal boring mill with 5" spindle, 50"x60" rotary table, travels 60" longitudinal, 60" cross, 50" vertical, speeds to 900 rpm, #50 spindle taper, coolant, 3 axis DRO, pendant control, s/n n/a
- BILLETER BOHRINGER planer mill with 47"x440" table, 50" between housings, 48" max height under the rail, retrofit TITAN FRES push button control and 13 hp milling head, s/n n/a
- SAFOP LEONARD 40-510 engine lathe with 44" swing, 257" centers, 6.5" spindle bore, speeds to 340 rpm, 31" 4-jaw chuck, in/mm threading, s/n 26109
- CW DRUMMOND (2006) CW6280C gap bed engine lathe with 34" swing over bed, 45" swing in gap, 161"centers, 5.25" spindle bore, speeds to 720 rpm, FAGORT 3 axis DRO, coolant, in/mm threading, s/n GM06020806K
- CY DRUMMOND CYPM C500X2000G gap bed engine lathe with 20" swing over bed, 30" swing in gap, 78" centers, 4" spindle bore, speeds to 1120 rpm, 15" 4-jaw chuck, coolant, in/mm threading, s/n 10051233
- MONARCH 20CM engine lathe with 27.5" swing, 72" centers, 2.25" spindle, speeds to 400 rpm, MITUTOYO 2 axis DRO, steady rest, safety guards and interlocks, s/n n/a
- HYD MECH H-22A dual post type automatic horizontal band saw with HYD MECH E200 digital microprocessor control, 20"x22" cap, 10 hp, coolant, hydraulic feed, s/n C0803121SAM
- HYD MECH M-20A scissor type automatic horizontal band saw with HYD MECH E200 digital microprocessor control, 20"x30" @ 90° cap, 60° to 90° miter cap, 10 hp, coolant, hydraulic feed, s/n T0404379
- JAESPA AS10H vertical metal cutting band saw with 39" throat, 10" max work piece height cap, blade welder and grinder, s/n n/a
- CLAUSING START RITE 7" portable horizontal band saw, s/n 203193
- DEWALT 14" radial arm saw, s/n n/a
- TOS KURIM FA5B-V universal milling machine with 18"x79" table, speeds to 1400 rpm, 20 hp, #50 taper, over arm universal milling head, pendant control, ACURITE 3 axis DRO, s/n 76518
- TOS KURIM FA5B-H universal milling machine with 18"x79" table, speeds to 1400 rpm, 20 hp, #50 taper, over arm universal milling head, pendant control, s/n 25855
- RAMBAUDI RAM MILL vertical milling machine with 20"x63" table, speeds to 2400 rpm, #50 taper, s/n 76827
- HERBERT #47V vertical milling machine, s/n n/a
- FREJOTH (2008) 25050A gear head drill with 15"x20" power elevation table, speeds to 2400 rpm, DRO, s/n n/a
- (2) HARIG SUPER 618 hydraulic surface grinders with 6"x18" chuck, s/n n/a
- DOALL SUPER 618 hydraulic surface grinder with 7"x19" chuck, incremental down feed, FAGOR 2 axis DRO, wheel dresser, s/n n/a
- JONES & SHIPMAN 1302 universal cylindrical grinder with 14" swing, 27" centers, 10" magnetic chuck, swivel work head, ID spindle, s/n BO77265
- GALLMEYER&LIVINGSTONE #55 hydraulic surface grinder with 12"x42" chuck, s/n n/a
- GINGRAS 10x1/2 combination hydraulic brake and shear with .5"x10' cap, front operated single axis back gauge, s/n 89115
- ROUNDO PS205 hydraulic plate bending rolls with 10'x5/16" cap, pendant control, safety guards, s/n 884288
- SUNRISE (1999) 1W-77D hydraulic iron worker with 77 ton cap, 1"x1/2" punch cap, 12"x3/4" flat shearing cap, 5"x5"x1/2" angle shearing cap, 2"x3.5"x7/16" rectangular notching cap, 1.25"x1.5" square bar shearing cap, s/n 94408
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC PRECISION TIG 275 TIG welder with cables and gun, s/n 01060504074
- MILLER SRH444 DC ARC welder with cables and gun, s/n JK584453
- MILLER DIALARC 250 AC/DC ARC welder with cables and gun, s/n LG30090HC
- THERMAL ARC PAK 10XR portable plasma cutter with cables and gun, s/n n/a
- ARVIDA CUSTOM H-frame hydraulic shop press with 100 ton cap, power elevation, s/n n/a
- (2) ARVIDA 18" abrasive cut off saws with 10 hp, s/n n/a
- INTERNATIONAL (2006) EAGLE 7600 tandem axle flat bed truck with 10.8 liter turbo DIESEL engine, EATON 18 SPEED transmission, 6x4, air ride suspension, 24'x8' hardwood deck, power windows, power mirrors, power locks, DE MONTE quick draw tarp, approx 330.000 km, s/n VIN 1HTWYAHT76J306853
- DODGE (2008) 5500HD flat bed truck with 6.7 liter CUMMINS turbo DIESEL engine, auto transmission, RWD, dually, 15'x8' hardwood deck, approx 143.000 km, s/n VIN 3B6WC76A78G231103
- CHEVROLET (2000) 3500HD flat bed truck with 6.5 liter DIESEL engine, auto transmission, RWD, dually, 12'x7' hardwood deck, s/n VIN 1GBJC34F6YF506028
- VALEE 4DA32TSS articulating DIESEL forklift with 35.000 lbs cap, 176" max reach, hydraulic fork spread, side shift, 4WD, solid dual tires front and rear, all terrain leveling suspension, JOHN DEERE DIESEL, full cab enclosure with heat, s/n 971D6059T2152JL01
- CLARK L500-5100 LPG forklift with 9300 lbs cap, 115" max reach, 2 stage high visibility mast, cushion tires, s/n 685-0071-6390FA
- TCM PRO-CG30 LPG forklift with 5200 lbs cap, 189" max reach, 3 stage high visibility mast, hydraulic rotator attachment, cushion tires, s/n A49P00432
MATERIAL HANDLING & FACTORY EQUIPMENT
- PRO ACTION double girder top running bridge cranes with 20 ton cap, approx 45' span, approx 19' height under the hook, s/n n/a
- (3) DEMAG single girder top running bridge cranes with 5 ton cap, approx 45' span, approx 17' height under the hook, 2 speed all directions, s/n 02520; 02521; 02522
- EPSILON FAB012 fork hook crane attachment with 4000 lbs cap, s/n n/a
- INGERSOLL RAND UP6-50PE125 50 hp rotary screw air compressor, s/n 2823U06243
- INGERSOLL RAND 30T 25 hp piston type air compressor, s/n n/a
ALSO:Assortment of BESSEY bar clamps, C-clamps, NEDERMAN welding fume extractors, (30+) jib cranes up to 2 ton cap, rigging and lifting supplies, tie downs, (5+) steel welding tables up to 5'x9'x2", large quantity of ENERPACK hydraulic jacks up to 150 ton cap, pedestal grinders, angle grinders, circular saws, drills, welding supplies comprising large quantity of MIG wire, ARC electrodes, TIG electrodes, welding tips and supplies, LISTA type tool cabinets, large quantity of raw materials consisting of stainless and aluminum full size sheets, assorted coil, round and square bar, tubing and channel, (30+) steel bins, (5+) self dumping hoppers, large quantity of perishable tooling including mills, drills, reamers, taps, end mills, carbide insert tooling and inserts, CAT40 and #50 taper tool holders, machine tool accessories including vises, angle plates and chucks, (3+) rolling tool boxes, huge quantity of various size WALTER zip cuts and abrasive wheels, office furniture, business machines and much more!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.