Surplus Assets of
CNC Spring Coilers, Shot Blast, Tandem Grinders & More!
Thursday, April 12, 2018
11:00 AM EDT
InspectionBY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call 416.962.9600 for more details.
RemovalBY APPOINTMENT ONLY. All items no later than Thursday, April 26 by 5:00 P.M. Please call 416.962.9600 for more details.
1225 State Fair Blvd, Syracuse, New York, United States, 13209
FEATURING: SIMPLEX RAPID A7-E, multi-axis CNC spring coiler; SIMPLEX RAPID A3-E, multi-axis CNC spring coiler; WAFIOS FUL-41, multi-axis CNC spring coiler; TORIN W12, multi-axis spring coiler; (3) TORIN W 100-A, spring coilers; ITAYA D-7E, spring coiler; (8) electric through type mesh belt stress relief ovens; (6) Variable speed powered wire payoffs; BESLEY 36” dual tandem rotary spring grinder; BESLEY 30” dual tandem rotary spring grinder; BESLEY 12” rotary spring grinder; TARPON AUTOMATION dual OD chamfer grinder; WHEELABRATOR (RECENTLY RETROFIT) 7 CU/FT, rotary tumblast shot blast machine w/ bucket elevator & recovery system; PRECISION QUINCY natural gas fired heat treat oven; GARDNER DENVER 125HP rotary screw air compressor; QUINCY 75HP rotary screw air compressor; MACAIR (2010) refrigerated air dryer; SULLAIR refrigerated air dryer; INGERSOLL RAND oil/water separator; (3) 2015 natural gas fired steam boilers; PTR 2300 HD, hydraulic cardboard baler; DURAPAK automatic pallet wrapper; JLG (2006) 15SP, electric stock picker; HYSTER J35XMT2, electric forklift; TOYOTA 7FBCU25, electric forklift; HYSTER J40ZT, electric forklift; DO-ALL vertical band saw; BRIDGEPORT SERIES II, vertical milling machine; ASSORTMENT OF sanders, drill presses, grinders, shop presses, dust collectors, tool room equipment, tool cabinets, electrical BUSS DUCT, COPPER WIRE RUNS & MORE!
- WHEELABRATOR (REBUILT & RETROFIT) SUPER TUMBLAST 7CU/ft capacity rotary tumblast shot blast machine with 40 HP, 3 wheels, loader, bucket elevator and media recovery, s/n A116497
SPRING COILING MACHINES
- SIMPLEX RAPID A7-E multi axis CNC spring coiler with BECKHOFF CNC control, KEYENCE (RETROFIT 2016) SZ-019 laser safety scanner device with interlocks, (maintenance required; internal feed roll gear replacement), s/n n/a
- SIMPLEX RAPID A3-E multi axis CNC spring coiler with SIMPLEX CNC control, KEYENCE (RETROFIT 2016) SZ-019 laser safety scanner device with interlocks, (screen on CNC control non-functional), s/n 4507
- WAFIOS FUL-41 multi axis CNC spring coiling machine with WAFIOS CNC control, 0.5-4.0mm wire capacity, max. 80mm spring outer diameter, servo driven, full CNC control, s/n 2 2160 011
- TORIN W12 spring coiling machine with MOYER MERLIN digital spring gauge, KEYENCE (RETROFIT 2016) SZ-019 laser safety scanner device with interlocks, s/n n/a
- (3) TORIN W100-A spring coiling machines with MOYER EUROGAGE digital spring gauge, 0.003-0.015mm wire capacity, max. 0.281mm spring outer diameter, s/n 154120-WS, n/a, n/a
- ITAYA D-7E spring coiling machine with MOYER MERLIN digital spring gauge, s/n 5157
STRESS RELIEF OVENS
- (2) GASDENRO TEC-315 16KW through type electric stress relief ovens with digital temperature control, variable speed control, max. temp 500 deg. F, steel mesh belt, s/n 3807, 4034
- PYROMAITRE PYRO-106HE 24KW through type electric stress relief oven with digital temperature control, variable speed control, approx. 900lbs/hr capacity @ 590 deg. F, 10"steel mesh belt, (2)3HP blowers, s/n n/a
- PYROMAITRE PYRO-128E 64KW through type electric stress relief oven with digital temperature control, variable speed control, approx. 1435lbs/hr capacity @ 590 deg. F, 12"steel mesh belt, (3) 3 HP blowers, s/n F-010204-2
- FURNACE FIXERS MKP-15 23KW through type electric stress relief oven with digital temperature control, variable speed control, approx. 350lbs/hr capacity @ 450 deg. F, 15"steel mesh belt, s/n n/a
- FURNACE FIXERS MKP-2 through type electric stress relief oven with digital temperature control, s/n 1176
- ADNIK through type electric stress relief oven with digital temperature control, variable speed control, s/n n/a
- SIMPLEX MIR/6 variable speed powered wire pay-off, s/n 6323
- NORWALK variable speed powered wire pay-off with SEWEURODRIVE variable frequency drive, s/n n/a
- AWC ACCRA-WIRE CONTROLS 48" variable speed powered wire pay-off, s/n n/a
- AWC ACCRA-WIRE CONTROLS D-16V variable speed powered wire pay-off, s/n n/a
- TORIN NU COIL CR-60 variable speed powered wire pay-off, s/n 626
- NU COIL variable speed powered wire pay-off, s/n n/a
COIL SPRING GRINDERS
- BESLEY 36" dual tandem rotary type coil spring grinder with 36" rotary table, (4) 25 HP motors, wheel dresser, adjustable speed, manual load, s/n n/a
- BESLEY 30" dual tandem rotary type coil spring grinder with 30" rotary table, (4) ½ HP motors, manual load, s/n n/a
- BESLY 12" rotary type coil spring grinder with 12"rotary table, 3 HP motor, speeds to 1750 RPM, manual load, s/n 05-01-62-071
- UNITED AIR SPECIALISTS DUST HOG F3H-4EH5S cartridge type dust collector, s/n n/a
- HERDING FILTRATION 75HP cyclonic type dust collector, s/n n/a
FACTORY SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
- PRECISION QUINCY batch type natural gas fired heat treat oven with HONEYWELL digital temperature control, max. temp. 1000 deg. F, 7.5 HP motor, work area dimensions 54"x72"x72", overall dimensions 76"x144"x88"H, s/n 25109
- GARDNER DENVER EAQQNF 125HP rotary screw type air compressor, s/n A9CBACC
- QUINCY QSI-370i 75HP rotary screw type air compressor, s/n n/a
- MACAIR (2010) HX800A-4 refrigerated air dryer, s/n 10-10-10400MH
- SULLAIR SR-400 refrigerated air dryer, s/n02250128-210
- (3) LOCHINVAR (2015) KBN501 184HP natural gas fired steam boilers, s/n n/a
- INGERSOLL RAND oil water separator, s/n n/a
- PTR 2300HD hydraulic cardboard baler, s/n 06-4270
- DURAPAK MH-60A1.5X automatic pallet wrapper, s/n 161194
- JLG (2006) 15SP push around vertical mast stock picker with 500 lbs. cap, 15' reach, s/n 0900025457
- (6) 5000 lb cap. pallet trucks
- TOYOTA 7FBCU25 4400 lbs. cap electric forklift with 189"reach, 3 stage mast, cushion tires, s/n 68464
- HYSTER J35XMT2 3395 lbs. cap electric three-wheel forklift with 189" reach, 3 stage mast, cushion tires, s/n H160N02096X
- HYSTER J40ZT 3550 lbs. cap electric forklift with 189" reach, 3 stage mast, cushion tires, s/nJ160N03009D
- LINCOLN SQUAREWAVE TIG 255 TIG welder with cables and gun, s/n n/a
- BRIDGEPORT SERIES II vertical turret milling machine with 58”x11” table, 2 HP, speeds to 4200 RPM, power table feed with 75” max. approx. feed rate/min, 6” machine vise, s/n n/a
- DOALL 2013-V vertical band saw with 26”x26” table, 20” throat, approx. 10” work height, blade welder and grinder, coolant, s/n 457-891032
- HERBERT HEAVY DUTY floor type drill press with 24”x15” table, speeds to 3360 RPM, distance from spindle to table top 8”, 6” drill vise, s/n n/a
- ROCKFORD S6-611P combination belt and disc sander with 10” disc, 6” belt, s/n OH2-0651
- (2) JET JDC-501 metal dust collectors, s/n n/a
- SUNEX TOOLS 20 ton capacity hydraulic shop press, s/n n/a
- KOLEE S612H floor type tool and cutter grinder with 12”x6” CERAMAX magnetic chuck, s/n 17175
- CENTRAL MACHINERY 30" X 20Ga sheet metal brake, s/n n/a
ALSO:RIDGID 1224 heavy duty power threader; DEVILBISS paint booth; fire proof cabinets; shop cabinets; shelves and pallet racking, hardware and consumables; pigeon hole cabinets with hardware; workbenches; hand tools; power and pneumatic tools; LISTA, STANLEY and LYON multi drawer tool cabinets; shop fans; double end pedestal grinders; LARGE selection of electrical transformers and bus ducts.
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.