Surplus assets of
Ashley Custom Furniture
Custom Furniture Manufacturer
Thursday, March 22, 2018
10:30 AM EDT
InspectionWednesday, March 21 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalDetails coming soon!
LocationAshley Custom Furniture
3595 St Clair Ave E, Unit 23, Scarborough, Ontario, Canada, M1K 1L8
SCM (2008) S520 NOVA horizontal planer; SCM F3A jointer planer with 12"x84" table; HAFCO ALBUS AP-8000-HF 496.1 automatic tracer wood turning; SINDOS ENGINEERING conventional wood turning lathe; GENERAL 160 conventional wood turning lathe; WADKIN BURSGREEN conventional wood turning lathe; HAFCO ALBUS AHDK 125-D 201.2 conventional wood copy lathe; STANDARD MODERN UTILATHE tool room lathe; SCM SI15F sliding table conventional saw; CENTAURO CO-900 vertical band saw; DANKAERT D99 vertical band saw; EMA MACCHINE CASADEI R36 overhead pin router; IMPIANTI CUSTOM 96-65 hot panel assembly press; EXCEL 95"h x 117"w x 84"d open side paint booth; GRACO portable air-less pressurized paint sprayer; CATERPILLAR V40B LPG forklift; FORD (2001) E450 SUPERDUTY cube van; (2) KING INDUSTRIAL KC-5043C 5 HP portable twin bag type dust collectors; ALSO: saws, gluers, sanders, borers, sprayers, (50+) sections of medium duty pallet racking; LARGE SELECTION of GENUINE HARD WOOD PLANKS, STRIP and SHEET VENEERS, PLYWOOD, MDF & PARTICLE BOARD sheets; MILLED products consisting of balls, posts, legs, head posts, sides & MORE!
- SCM (2008) S520 NOVA horizontal planer with 20" max working width, 3.5" max working height, 4500 RPM cutter block speed, 9.5 HP motor, s/n AB/193072
- SCM F3A jointer planer with 12"x84" table, mortising head, s/n KF2189
- HAPFCO ALBUS AP-8000-HF 496.1 automatic tracer wood turning lathe with 3 HP spindle drive, 21" swing, 82" between centers, 4 HP milling head, hydraulic tracer with templates, speeds to 2400 RPM, push button control stand, s/n 38
- SINDOS ENGINEERING conventional wood turning lathe with 10 HP, 22" swing, 265" between centers, tool rest, steady rest, follow rest, s/n n/a
- GENERAL 160 conventional wood turning lathe with SECO BRONCO II variable speed control, 1.5 HP, 20" swing, 39" between centers, 4" riser blocks, 37" custom bed extension, s/n 61394
- WADKIN BURSGREEN conventional wood turning lathe with, 1.5 HP, 12" swing, 38" between centers, speeds to 2300 RPM, s/n BL.150.77353
- HAPFCO ALBUS AHDK 125-D 201.2 conventional wood copy lathe with 2 HP, 16" swing, 60" between centers, s/n 378
- STANDARD MODERN UTILATHE tool room lathe with 12" swing, 30" between centers, tooling and accessories, s/n U553
- SCM SI15F sliding table conventional saw with 60"x10" sliding table, 60" table stroke, 7.5 HP main blade with speeds to 3200-4500-6000 RPM, 14" diameter blade, 0-45 degree tilting arbor, s/n AB.10724
- CENTAURO CO-900 vertical band saw with 35" throat, 46"x31" table, 28" max work piece height, 45 degree tilt table, 7.5 HP, s/n 98/95
- DANKAERT D99 vertical band saw with 31" throat, 31"x31" table, 14" max work piece height, s/n S23621
- ROCKWELL DELTA 5-34-45 table saw, s/n G1362
- DELTA UNISAW 10" table saw, s/n n/a
- BEAVER POWERTOOLS bench type scroll saw with 24" throat, 13"x15" table, s/n n/a
- EMA MACCHINE CASADEI R36 overhead pin router with 36" throat, 39"x31" table, 3.5" head stroke, speeds to 10,000/20,000 RPM, aluminum table extensions, s/n 89-12-02
- BALESTRINI 1.2.F floor type multi spindle horizontal borer, s/n 917
- KURT EHMAN VIKU floor type 8" horizontal sander, s/n 6611916
- DELTA 16.5" heavy duty floor type drill press, s/n 9113
- IMPIANTI CUSTOM 96-65 hot panel assembly press with 8' top and bottom platens, 65" max opening, power elevation, pneumatic clamping, s/n n/a
- SCHMID HSM twin belt conventional stroke sander with 6" belts, 100" opening, 15 HP, s/n G1362
- ALLIED WOODWORKING floor type tool and cutter grinder with 8" wheel, 1.5 HP grinding head, coolant, s/n n/a
- (2) KING INDUSTRIAL KC-5043C 5 HP portable twin bag type dust collectors, s/n n/a
- (2) WORKRITE (2000) MODEL 4000 high frequency welder gluers, s/n n/a
- EXCEL 95"h x 117"w x 84"d open side paint booth with light, ventilation and filters, KREMLIN pneumatic paint pump system, s/n n/a
- GRACO HVLP 4900 portable fine finish HVLP four stage turbine sprayer, s/n n/a
- GRACO portable air-less pressurized paint sprayer with pneumatic diaphragm pump, s/n n/a
- CATERPILLAR V40B LPG forklift with 4,000 LBS capacity, 144" vertical reach, 3-stage mast, side shift, outdoor pneumatic tires, s/n 33N502
- FORD (2001) E450 SUPERDUTY cube van with 7.3 liter DIESEL, auto, RWD, dually, fiberglass box with roll up door and steps, VIN 1FDXE45F91HB22438
- (50+) sections of medium duty pallet racking
RAW MATERIALSLARGE SELECTION of GENUINE HARD WOOD PLANKS, STRIP and SHEET VENEERS including but not limited to MAPLE, OAK, BIRCH, CHERRY, WALNUT, PINE, FLASHY WALNUT, YELLOW BIRCH, MAHOGANY, FLASHY MAPLE, KNOTTY PINE, DARK CHERRY, ENGLISH BROWN OAK; LARGE SELECTION of PLYWOOD, MDF and PARTICLE BOARD sheets; MILLED products consisting of balls, posts, legs, head posts and sides.
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.