Late Model Fabricating Facility
Thursday, September 8, 2016
12:00 AM EDT
InspectionWednesday, September 7 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Friday, September 9 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Thursday, September 16 by 5:00 P.M.
374 Ohio Road, Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada, L4C 2Z9
FEATURING: ESAB (2009) SHADOW 2 high definition CNC plasma cutting machine; JIANGSU FULI (2007) 6 axis CNC press brake; YALE (2010) 10,000LB outdoor LPG forklift; WEBB 8’ x ¼” plate rolls; PEDDINGHAUS 210B ironworker; 6’ x 10 gauge power plate rolls; YALE 9000LB outdoor LPG forklift; ASSORTMENT OF LINCOLN & MILLER digital MIG & TIG welders, IRCO welding positioner, NEW welding accessories, RAW MATERIAL INVENTORY, horizontal saws, RIDGID threader, drill presses, sanding equipment, cabinets full with tooling, tank turning rolls, steel welding & set up tables, digital flow meters & sending units, racking with wire shelving, lifting equipment, hardware & MORE!
- JIANGSU FULI MB8-100X3200 (2007) cnc press brake with DELEM DA-658V cnc back gauge control, 100 ton capacity, 145” working length, 122” in between, HONEYWELL SHADOW VIII light curtains s/n: 07201164
- ESAB SHADOW 210 VIS PC (2009) cutting table with ESAB PLASMA ARC 200 power source with 240” x 120” table s/n: 036094730
- PEDDINGHAUS 210A/16 iron worker with 130” x 13” / 5” x 5” x ½” 90 degree angle bar cutting capacity, 100” x 11” / 4” x 4” x 3/8” 45 degree angle bar cutting capacity, 130” x 13” / 5” x 5” x ½” T bar cutting capacity, 110” x 25” x 4 3/8” round bar cutting capacity s/n: fm1389
- MFG N/A 5hp 5’ 3” pinch bending rolls s/n: n/a
- PRESTON EASTING TDRA10HD power tank turning rolls s/n: n/a
- MFG N/A power tank turning rolls s/n: n/a
- (2) idler tank turning rolls
- CRAFTEX CT057 hydraulic band saw with 10” x 18” cutting capacity, coolant s/n: n/a
- KBC 508 VS 20” gearhead drill with speeds to 2000rpm, 5hp s/n: 606023
- FORD SMITH 8” heavy duty double end pedestal grinder s/n: n/a
- CRAFTEX 10” surface/ 4” belt sander s/n: n/a
- RIGID 535 pipe threader s/n: n/a
- (2) LINCOLN ELECTRIC PRECISION TIG 375 tig welder
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC PRECISION TIG 275 tig welder
- (2) LINCOLN ELECTRIC FLEXTECH 500 mig welder with LINCOLN ELECTRIC wire feeder
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC POWER MIG 275 mig welder
- CANOX C-5W250 tig welder
- (2) MILLER GOLDSTAR 652 arc welders
- MILLER SRH-333 arc welder
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC IDEALARC 250 arc welder
- (2) IRCO 1500 4X4 welding rotators s/n: 30144,30146
- YALE GLP100VXNGBE069 9700lbs capacity lpg forklift with 185” max reach, 3 stage high visibility mast, cushion outdoor tires, side shift s/n: h813v02336l
- YALE GLC100MGNGAV090 9100lbs capacity lpg forklift with 126” max reach, 2 stage high visibility mast, cushion indoor tires, side shift s/n: b818no1726x
ALSO:Huge quantity of welding supplies consisting of welding wire, arc welding electrodes, tig welding electrodes, welding tables, torch caddies, work benches, welding rod ovens, power tools, steel heavy duty saw horses, ready racking, hardware, safety equipment, Large assortment of flanges ranging from 5”-10”, pallet racking, shelving units, hardware, factory safety supplies and much more!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.