ADCOGROUP World Inc.
SHORT NOTICE SALE! Custom Woodworking Facility
Wednesday, January 28, 2015
2:30 PM EST
InspectionWednesday, January 28 from 8:00 A.M. to start of auction.
RemovalSmall Items: Wednesday, January 28 before 5:00 P.M.
Remaining Items: Wednesday, February 4 before 5:00 P.M.
LocationADCOGROUP World Inc.
5400 Armand Frappier, Saint-Hubert, Quebec, Canada, J3Z 1J2
CUSTOM WOODWORKING FACILITY FEATURING: ROUTECH RECORD 120S 3 axis CNC machining center; QUICKWOOD SYSTEMS RO-1100 brush type profile sander; CASADEi SX-32 CNC panel saw; KUFO shaper; CKM 20" planner; GENERAL 7” jointer; GENERAL 10” table saw; MAKITA 10” sliding saw; KING 2HP dust collector; KING horizontal band saw; GENERAL & DELTA drill presses; QUINCY 25HP air compressor; AIRTEK & GREAT LAKES refrigerated air dryers; PHOENIX automatic pallet wrapper; JOINPAK automatic strapping machine; (2) LATE MODEL JUNGHEINRICH 3,500 lbs cap electric reach trucks; RAYMOND 2,500 lbs cap electric reach truck; YALE 4,000 lbs electric pallet truck; PANASONIC TVM-200 DIGITAL phone system with handsets; late model designer leather couches and furniture; (30+) LATE MODEL EXECUTIVE OFFICES consisting of excellent condition quality desks and furniture, leather chairs, reception desk and furniture, modern lateral file cabinets; boardroom table & chairs; like new modular work stations; computers, printers, business machines and much more!
WOODWORKING MACHINERY AND EQUIPMENT
- ROUTECH RECORD 120S 3 axis CNC machining center with 33” X 102” work table, travels X-102”, Y- 33”, Z- 12”, speeds 900-18,000 rpm, 10 station ATC, 150-30 spindle mount, safety enclosure, s/n n/a
- QUICKWOOD SYSTEMS RO-1100 brush type profile sander with 43” wide vacuum belt, (2) heads, (4) brushes/head, s/n n/a
- CASADEi SX-32 CNC automatic panel saw with 120” cap, pneumatic clamping, air assist table, s/n 03C1005.
- KUFO SK-265P single spindle shaper, s/n 2287027.
- CKM P-20-CD planner with 20” wide table, s/n 526
- GENERAL #480 7” jointer, s/n M859
- GENERAL #350 10” table saw with rip fence, s/n 40-2533
- MAKITA 10” sliding head miter saw s/n 211339A
- KING 2HP bag type dust collector, s/n n/a
- KING KC-712GH horizontal band saw with 7” x 12” cutting cap, length gauge, roller table, s/n 070705
- DELTA floor type drill press s/n 010336W.
- GENERAL floor type drill press s/n 9598
- QUINCY QT-25 25HP piston type tank mounted air compressor s/n 20031122-0011
- GREAT LAKES GRF-125A-116 refrigerated air dryer s/n 25578-2
- AIRTEK M-60 refrigerated air dryer s/n 96-6550H
- PHOENIX PHP-2150C automatic pallet wrapper with 60” vertical travel, s/n 06121569
- JOINPAK A-77S automatic strapping machine, s/n n/a
- (2) JUNGHEINRICH ETV-216 3,500 lbs cap electric reach trucks with 2 stage mast, 232” vertical reach, push-pull, charger, s/n 91027663; 9101773
- RAYMOND EASI 2,500 lbs cap electric reach truck with 2 stage mast 235” vertical reach, push-pull, charger, s/n EZ-A-9300320
- YALE MPB040-EN24T2248 4,000 lbs cap electric pallet truck, s/n B827N13860B
ALSOPANASONIC TVM-200 DIGITAL phone system with handsets; late model designer leather couches and furniture; (30+) LATE MODEL EXECUTIVE OFFICES consisting of excellent condition quality desks and furniture, leather chairs, reception desk and furniture, modern lateral file cabinets; boardroom table & chairs; like new modular work stations; computers, printers, business machines and much more!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.