A.R. ENG. Machine Inc.
Timed Online Sale!
Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - Thursday, January 18, 2018
10:30 AM EST
Bids Close: 10:30 AM EST
InspectionBY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call 416.962.9600 for more details.
RemovalBY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call 416.962.9600 for more details.
FEATURING: SIRCO PA45, 36” x 160” capacity engine lathe with 5 ½” spindle bore; POREBA TR100L, 60” x 60” capacity T-lathe with 5 ¼” spindle bore; KAO-MING KMR-700DS, radial arm drill; 5” table type horizontal boring mill with tailstock; Vertical milling machine, manual indexing rotary tables, 6” x 18” surface grinder, 2 & 3 ton cranes, inspection equipment & perishable tooling!
HORIZONTAL BORING MILL
- STANKO 2620B horizontal boring mill with 41" x 50" t-slot table, travels X- 49.54", Y - 45.45", Z- 45.45", 26" quill, speeds from 12.5 RPM to 2000 RPM, morse #5, MITUTOYO 2 axis DRO, gun drilling attachment s/n: 261
- POTISJA PA-45 gap bed engine lathe with 180" in between centers, 36" swing bed in, 50" swing bed out, 5.5" spindle bore, 32" 4 jaw chuck, speeds to 500 RPM, FAGOR 2 axis DRO s/n: 0285
- POREBA TR-100C twin tool post gap bed engine lathe with 71" in between centers, 48" swing bed in, 64" swing bed out, 5" spindle bore, 59" 4 jaw chuck s/n: 1141-053
- PRVOMAJSKA G-01 vertical mill with 42" x 9" t-slot table, 1HP, speeds to 1760 RPM, power feed table s/n: 03580498
- MIKROMAT KFW 200 X 600 surface grinder with 8" grinding wheel, speeds to 2740 RPM, 1.5HP, ECLIPSE 18" X 6" magnetic chuck s/n: 3401-1/49.11
- KAO MING KMR-700 DS radial arm drill with 22" arm, 2HP, speeds to 1200 RPM s/n: 15291
- CUSTOM FABRICATED rolling gantry system with JET 2 TON electric hoist
ALSO:(3) rotary tables, machine tool accessories, tooling and more!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.